Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
So the last two Lauren scenes can't be triggered in the gallery. Others will shimmer/become highlighted when dragging the mouse over them, but those two ("Ep 1 - Lauren" and "Ep 1 - Lauren Late") won't even shimmer/become highlighted. A bug maybe? And how do you even unlock that last one without touching into any variables manually, tried to make all the different choices and nothing worked so I had to do some scummy shit. The "intimidation perk active" thing showed up only when I loaded a save file that was at the beginning of the Lauren's massage scene in the living room. So I guess that is a bug also?

Well it really depends what you think is reliable, doesn't it. If I understood right they've had some roadblocks during this, what, 7 months that they've been in the game now, but I think the future will tell more what these guys are all about. Now they should have the required equipment that they need to push out updates more frequently. Sure, they gave out the hotfix for the latest update with a few weeks delay from the original "promised" one, which in the end ain't really that bad when you consider that it's only two guys working on it, when for example bigger studios like Inceton Games with 20+ employees can take nearly three months with a simple bug hotfix that doesn't even include any animations or stuff like what this hotfix did. I personally wouldn't mind throwing these guys few bucks for few months and then see where it goes from there.
hey, did u open last scene?

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
So the last two Lauren scenes can't be triggered in the gallery. Others will shimmer/become highlighted when dragging the mouse over them, but those two ("Ep 1 - Lauren" and "Ep 1 - Lauren Late") won't even shimmer/become highlighted. A bug maybe? And how do you even unlock that last one without touching into any variables manually, tried to make all the different choices and nothing worked so I had to do some scummy shit. The "intimidation perk active" thing showed up only when I loaded a save file that was at the beginning of the Lauren's massage scene in the living room. So I guess that is a bug also?

Well it really depends what you think is reliable, doesn't it. If I understood right they've had some roadblocks during this, what, 7 months that they've been in the game now, but I think the future will tell more what these guys are all about. Now they should have the required equipment that they need to push out updates more frequently. Sure, they gave out the hotfix for the latest update with a few weeks delay from the original "promised" one, which in the end ain't really that bad when you consider that it's only two guys working on it, when for example bigger studios like Inceton Games with 20+ employees can take nearly three months with a simple bug hotfix that doesn't even include any animations or stuff like what this hotfix did. I personally wouldn't mind throwing these guys few bucks for few months and then see where it goes from there.
I cant open scene that is before Sophie-Ran. Is there just his aunt who is naked and thats it? And next question, are there all animations that is in gallery? Because for example sex scene in WC is not included in gallery.

jokeman10

Feb 19, 2020
For anyone wondering how to get the last scene (Lauren Late):
  1. alt+m to open the cheat mod interface
  2. go to the 'search' tab
  3. type in 'late' in the search bar
  4. next to it should be ' Variable names'. click that and select 'Labels/Scenes' and search
  5. there should be 2 results. play either one.
This should work for all the scenes. Just search for a relevant keyword (e.g. for Lauren scenes search mom).

LM3

May 18, 2018
Am I fucking dumb or bugged out? I can't click anything on this screen to advance. The quest prompt just says "Talk to Lauren" or optionally talk to people in the house but nothing shimmers or seems to be clickable in the scene?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
hm, its annoying, again a promising game ruined cause choices doesnt matter anything... why give us choices if the outcome is always the same? I will never understand that... either give us no choices at all and make a kinetic novel (nothing wrong with that) or if you do make a choice-system let them matter... i am done getting fooled by fake choice-systems over and over again. Huge minus for this game. And thats a huge shame cause everything else seems to be really good and can get even better.

Good Renders, average story, nice animations. Good looking Girls and Milfs (a bit too much big boobs but kind of unique looking woman overall, not the standard models, and Laurens boobs and nipples are just awesome) but i really really hate fake-choice-systems... cant stand them at all.

Will try this game another time when there are some more updates, maybe than choices do matter, i saw the DEV is overworking existing content too...

*edit* but i have to admit, half a year since release, it got a good amount high-quality content...

but choices are very important for me if there are some they have to matter.

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
Am I fucking dumb or bugged out? I can't click anything on this screen to advance. The quest prompt just says "Talk to Lauren" or optionally talk to people in the house but nothing shimmers or seems to be clickable in the scene?
This is a previously reported bug. It occurs in people who take the money on the fridge in the kitchen in the morning and quickly pass the text. Currently, this problem has been fixed, but I think the people who received that money still have the problem. The solution is to restart from the beginning of the new update.

zappycomics

Jun 22, 2019
Can someone please help me understand what's new in this release? It's the same content like the last version? I even extracted the images and can confirm there are no new scenes in this version. WTH is this about?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Can someone please help me understand what's new in this release? It's the same content like the last version? I even extracted the images and can confirm there are no new scenes in this version. WTH is this about?
as i understand it there is no new content but added animations, bugfixes and other things added? I mean version numbers are very clear here... v 0.3 has the new content, now its v 0.3.1 its clear to me that this is just a "fix" for v 0.3... and the changelog confirms that.

But i never played the game before, its my first playthrough today, stumbled over the game through "latest update" category on the site. So i cant be 100% sure about that.

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
This is animation update. The additional scenes that come in are not for new content, but for animation and the integrity of several different sequences.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
As i go further into this thread of this game that looks really promising i must say, i stumble upon time and time again on comments that lets say dont paint the dev in the brightest light.

for example declaring this game wont include NTR but still adding it to the main plotline, another example is not following through release times and forgotten promises

so tell me is this worth a shot brothers? is this dev reliable?
(for donating)
For future references, click on the magnifying glass/search button at the top of your screen, make sure you’re searching “This thread” and not “everywhere” and finally type in your question more than likely someone already asked a couple of times already. But to save you the trouble, no there’s no NTR here. Yes, the prologue had those vibes but ultimately it was squashed. Should you sub? That’s for you to decide, though the Devs are putting together an effort to get great content out so that counts for something.

Joneleth

Jan 24, 2020
I keep on experiencing the same bug about the house alarm pass code, which doesn't allow me to progress. I go to the living room and click on the photo frame. It comes into focus, and I can clearly see the sheet of paper. But the game text only says who the persons on the photo are. No mention of the password. So I can't use the pass to stop the alarm.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
This game started out one way then it morphed into something else. I'm not sure if that transformation is good or bad yet.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes