HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Then what was the update for? Just a fix or I just don't understand it because I saw the scene on the sofa from the last update
this latest update is as the changelog says just added animations and some renders and bugfixes. no new content.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Then what was the update for? Just a fix or I just don't understand it because I saw the scene on the sofa from the last update
What is there to understand?
I summarize that the dev anticipated the update without animations and today 40 animations have been added, what more do you want?
The dev has fulfilled its promises even if with some, it seems to me, justified delay.
There is nothing to complain about, if anything to compliment him on the work he has done.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys, I cant open scene that is before Sophie-Ran. Is there just his aunt who is naked and thats it? And next question, are there all animations that is in gallery? Because for example sex scene in girls WC is not included in gallery.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Life in Santa County [v0.3.1] [Bold Bash Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,90 GB / 568 MB - Life_in_Santa_County-EP1V0.3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,88 GB / 550 MB - Life_in_Santa_County-EP1V0.3.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Or just use a vpn to avoid the mega caps
I have a VPN, but since most commercial VPN's use shared IP's for thousands of users, you still run into the cap more often then not. Sometimes you can "shop around" on your server choice until you find one that hasn't reached the cap, but that depends on the company and level of subscription. I don't usually keep my VPN up for most day to day stuff. Instead I use it mostly to avoid geo-locks or when I want to be fully anonymous.

Another thing happening with VPN's these days is their IP's are getting blacklisted by a lot of services. Companies that make money off selling your surfing habits and serving you ads really hate VPN's. So do companies like Google. Another reason I only load up the VPN when needed. It's really not fun having to complete several 'Captcha' puzzles everytime you want to search for something, lol.

Reactions: House Of Black

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
As i go further into this thread of this game that looks really promising i must say, i stumble upon time and time again on comments that lets say dont paint the dev in the brightest light.

for example declaring this game wont include NTR but still adding it to the main plotline, another example is not following through release times and forgotten promises

so tell me is this worth a shot brothers? is this dev reliable?
(for donating)

• Angry
Reactions: Lovv99 and ann87ra

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
What is there to understand?
I summarize that the dev anticipated the update without animations and today 40 animations have been added, what more do you want?
The dev has fulfilled its promises even if with some, it seems to me, justified delay.
There is nothing to complain about, if anything to compliment him on the work he has done.
Because depending on how you read it, it sounds like 40 animations are new content not fixing old content. it says 40 new animations and 20 new scenes. Sounds like a regular update till you come to the thread and read deeper into it. I don't think the dev did anything on purpose, just that it doesn't clarify that all the new scenes and animations are old content upgraded instead of being entirely new content.

dankykong

Jul 15, 2021
If anyone has a savefile with complete gallery would be awsome i tried to unlock all but didnt work

I request the upload the save file ty

Reactions: orkung

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So the last two Lauren scenes can't be triggered in the gallery. Others will shimmer/become highlighted when dragging the mouse over them, but those two ("Ep 1 - Lauren" and "Ep 1 - Lauren Late") won't even shimmer/become highlighted. A bug maybe? And how do you even unlock that last one without touching into any variables manually, tried to make all the different choices and nothing worked so I had to do some scummy shit. The "intimidation perk active" thing showed up only when I loaded a save file that was at the beginning of the Lauren's massage scene in the living room. So I guess that is a bug also?

so tell me is this worth a shot brothers? is this dev reliable?
(for donating)
Well it really depends what you think is reliable, doesn't it. If I understood right they've had some roadblocks during this, what, 7 months that they've been in the game now, but I think the future will tell more what these guys are all about. Now they should have the required equipment that they need to push out updates more frequently. Sure, they gave out the hotfix for the latest update with a few weeks delay from the original "promised" one, which in the end ain't really that bad when you consider that it's only two guys working on it, when for example bigger studios like Inceton Games with 20+ employees can take nearly three months with a simple bug hotfix that doesn't even include any animations or stuff like what this hotfix did. I personally wouldn't mind throwing these guys few bucks for few months and then see where it goes from there.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
which in the end ain't really that bad when you consider that it's only two guys working on it, when for example bigger studios like Inceton Games with 20+ employees can take nearly three months with a simple bug hotfix that doesn't even include any animations or stuff like what this hotfix did.
Inceton is NOT a good example for this...

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Inceton is NOT a good example for this...
Not a good example when talking about simple bug fixes taking time from developer as big as Inceton like three months and these small dudes took like a month? Surely everyone understands that Inceton can’t even be used in a same sentence with these guys any other way with Inceton’s insane release schedules for obvious reasons, but the bug fixes however seem to be Inceton’s kryptonite. So I would very well say that they can be used as an example here when they always ”promise” hotfixes to be released ”next week” but in reality the hotfixes are included to the next episode that is released three months later.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I love Rose so much, but as with 99% of these games, you already know since the very first scene that the mother is the most important character and that all the other characters are only there for the mindless consequence-less sex scenes.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes