Nov 23, 2020
Hello so I was doing the walkthrough and tried following everything until the choose the charisma part to cum inside the teacher. Apparently, you need to select straight intimidation to perform this action. Just pointing it up there so the walkthrough gets updated.

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
Still the same problem, game crashed in this scene, i can't click anything, only phone and inventory. Sorry for my english.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Still the same problem, game crashed in this scene, i can't click anything, only phone and inventory. Sorry for my english.
Did u uncompress the game using unren?
Try not using cheats if u did
There should be no issue I finished the game without any issue
You should be able to click on your Aunt and either wake her or not but read below

MY ADVICE IS TO USE THE SIDE LOCATIONS TAB TO SWITCH ROOMS ITS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PICTURE

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019

Had the same issue, got stuck on that screen, I suggest you install 0x52 URM and manually fix it

Be at the screen where is crashes Alt + m search for open_day1_mainhall_n_foundsecret in labels and press jump accept the warning message from URM and done the UI is now working properly again.

Last edited:

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
It was pretty good, the story seem interesting and the characters design are perfect. Just not much sex scenes available for now, can't wait for the next updates.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Incest patch is an empty file. Simply create a new file in the game's "game" folder and name it patch.rpy.
Thanks for this info.

I downloaded the game a couple days ago and with lewdpatcher down.... I've been waiting... and waiting. Then finally looked here... Thanks!

Nov 7, 2020
Man the animations makes this game much better I know it can be a hassle and take up time but the payoff is significant. But regarding the story I wonder where the MC goes with this drug business and working for a slob like Mario it has to end bad right?

Reactions: Demonic Presence

arte7

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for this info.

I downloaded the game a couple days ago and with lewdpatcher down.... I've been waiting... and waiting. Then finally looked here... Thanks!
what kind of file? please explain it to me kind sir

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes