desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Lol, I played the this when it first came out. The MC was such a bumbling idiot. Then he turned into kind of a chad this update, but I don't know if this change was really explored enough. I mean, we can infer that the whole thing with Dave sparked something in him, but it wasn't really conveyed that well. Well, I ain't complaining. Let's be a chad and bang all these hotties.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
My MC is literally Dave now lol.. Blackmailing mfs, beating the shit out of those two kids, dealing drugs and just ultimately being a savage.

Also aside from banging Rose are there any other sex scene's in the last update?.. I just finished it but with the free roam and side quests shit I feel like I missed some stuff I don't know.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Also aside from banging Rose are there any other sex scene's in the last update?.. I just finishedit but with the free roam and side quests shit I feel like I missed some stuff I don't know.
The blond chick in the school wc. After you have sneaked in to the office of that baldie in school and went through his computer you have the right answer for her, and if you got $30 that you can give her she's gonna give you a treat.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The blond chick in the school wc. After you have sneaked in to the office of that baldie in school and went through his computer you have the right answer for her, and if you got $30 that you can give her she's gonna give you a treat.
I definitely missed that, you talking about the 2 chicks that looks like Heidia and Thena form Bare witness lol.

Theres another thing I struggled with, how do u free the dude at the precinct?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I definitely missed that, you talking about the 2 chicks that looks like Heidia and Thena form Bare witness lol.

Theres another thing I struggled with, how do u free the dude at the precinct?
Yeah those two chicks. The key for the dudes handcuffs is on the table near that captains office. It's a really small object so it's easy to miss.

Mar 23, 2021
Lol, I played the this when it first came out. The MC was such a bumbling idiot. Then he turned into kind of a chad this update, but I don't know if this change was really explored enough. I mean, we can infer that the whole thing with Dave sparked something in him, but it wasn't really conveyed that well. Well, I ain't complaining. Let's be a chad and bang all these hotties.
Same. I prefer him this way versus the prologue's version and there's even a an intimidation path.

Shangopadrama

Feb 12, 2019
The game crashes when I break into the house. I skip it, but then the time doesn't run out and the photo with the password is not recognized. android version.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes