3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Screwba11

Nov 29, 2020
Everytime i extract the zip file it give me this error message:
D:\Downloads\lifeinwoodchester0.6.3WINDOWS.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa21508.22866\data.win. The file is corrupt
D:\Downloads\lifeinwoodchester0.6.3WINDOWS.zip: The archive is corrupt

And when i go to see if i can just run the exe, it just brings up another file explorer window.

Is there something I am not seeing I need to do?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Everytime i extract the zip file it give me this error message:
D:\Downloads\lifeinwoodchester0.6.3WINDOWS.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa21508.22866\data.win. The file is corrupt
D:\Downloads\lifeinwoodchester0.6.3WINDOWS.zip: The archive is corrupt

And when i go to see if i can just run the exe, it just brings up another file explorer window.

Is there something I am not seeing I need to do?
Looks like you need to redownload the file, it's corrupt.

LustNull

Feb 3, 2020
this game a good game! awsome if you wanna thuth.
but so slow. need came back in a 1 year or more. sry

friggox

Aug 20, 2019
Is anyone else getting....dialogue numbers(?)... as conversations pop up? I'm noticing sequential numbers as conversations progress and odd codes when you make choices. How do you turn these off?
I also get those. It it a bug, or what's up with them?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Am I being daft? What the hell are Cassy and Molly "supposed" to be in the relationship screen?
I'm going to guess that those are only there so you can change what you are to them instead rather than also changing what they are to you.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome, played from the start for the first time and got 0 bugs sandbox experience, very rare. Does someone know where is the save file located?

BrytiPlays

Dec 27, 2019
Any chance someone can give me an idea of what kinks are in this? I vaguely remember seeing somewhere it has mfm and that isn't something I'm into (avoidable?)

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
Any chance someone can give me an idea of what kinks are in this? I vaguely remember seeing somewhere it has mfm and that isn't something I'm into (avoidable?)
Vanilla MF teasing, bjs and hjs. There are occassional references to never-seen sex partners for most of the characters (your dad, ex-boyfriends, etc.).

Besides the MC, the other developed characters are female: the dev has you pick all the characters' names and what they will refer to each other as at the start of the game.

There are three other male characters who have in-game art that fulfill specific (thus far non-sexual) story roles in the game.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Besides the mother, good art and character design. But holy shit the build up for nearly zero content. Don't even bother with Tara atm.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes