3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Is there an issue or a particular way of opening the Mac version because I can't seem to open it right now? Does it need permissions? :unsure: :coffee:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
LMAO, the game just broke down on its own, after checking childhood memory, the game decided to not let you click on anything

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
I already have the new scenes, ckeck my channel!
Thanks, this is a good game for a video. PH has been deleting tons of game videos / channels. See your XH link is already dead. XV seems like it tolerates it more.

Reactions: PGames69

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Are Cassy and Molly supposed to be literally just Lily's friends? Every time I can't find the proper angle with pregame relationship definition screens like this, I get anxious that I might be writing myself out of delicious wincest opportunities.

EDIT: Also, buggy as shit. Like, too many to even list tbh. No resolution options, green lines instead of proper shading forcing you to disable it, game starts on map instead of with a proper intro, every conversation has a number attached at the end, general lagginess, probably a bunch more. It's like playing a pre-alpha at the software level.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes