3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The scenes look really good but the standing portrait arts look absolutely terrible. The mom is a whale and the sister has strange proportions, like her torso is too long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sick:
Yes they are lil chubby. But I like it ;)

Reactions: cocoloth and Jarul

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I liked the graphics of this game. Is there any sex scenes and with whom? or should I wait more to play it? Thx

IamHero231

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone else getting dialogue bugs? the names i set keep reverting and underneath every line of text is a number or code not too mention that i cant see the last character because the screen cuts her off i remember playing this a couple months ago and it didnt have nearly the amount of bugs

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This game though, god damn. Art's great, characters are great. God I love Tara's character, keep up the great work dev!

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Not sure what's going on, but a long with the chat issues(numbers - numbers and all those). It seems this game has no content.

I swear I remember playing this before and having more content but I have in the guide, showing 10 chapters and saying 'more to come'. The only sex scene is a BJ from 'landlady'.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Not a great start to be honest, this game not formatted for android properly yet or what?
View attachment 1271329
It's isn't formatted for PC as well mate, if you don't pick the last resolution ( 1920x1080 ) nothing fits the screen as it should be.
But since the game still in development, those bugs and other details can be fixed later on.

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Feels like so many pictures are missing.

Like when Tara asks for your opinion on her tattoo, the screen remains black yet your character responds as if he saw it. Buggy as fuck update. Also, play it in 1920x1080, otherwise its outright broken

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes