3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi...this game continue crash and i blocked!!!
i can't click or open menu...and i must close it and restart!!
i continue lost hour of game!

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I don't understand why some people are so desperate to make their own buggy ass engines when everything they're trying to do would work just fine in renpy or unity. Is it an ego thing or are they being cheap?

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I don't understand why some people are so desperate to make their own buggy ass engines when everything they're trying to do would work just fine in renpy or unity. Is it an ego thing or are they being cheap?
Very good question. Maybe they think their engine will be good enough to license when they're done? (I mean there isn't a :ROFLMAO: big enough for that line of reasoning.)

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone else getting dialogue bugs? the names i set keep reverting and underneath every line of text is a number or code not too mention that i cant see the last character because the screen cuts her off i remember playing this a couple months ago and it didnt have nearly the amount of bugs
im seeing strange codes after dialogue .

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
It has great potential but the development take really a lot of time. Hopefully in the next update there will be more content

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes