3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Looks like incest but no incest tag. I guess the blonde woman in picture 3 and 6 is the "landlady"? Would like a confirmation if we can choose the relations before i download the game. Dont have any interest in roommate and landlady bullshit.
Yeah you can change the name and all the relationship names in game

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
I'm not tolerant of casual sexism. This is not something that demands remorse or apology. Have a nice day.

Edit: btw. someone saying "this woman is fat!!!! ugh! whale!" is not "expressing dissatisfaction with a certain aspect of a game". It's being a sexist piece of shit. I hope this has cleared things up.
I don't want fat women like I don't want fat men in the game. The Mom is definitely on the chubby side, almost obese.
This doesn't mean I will down right hate the game, but I won't enjoy like I would if she was a little thinner.
Also, hating fat people isn't sexism.

Grayson789

Jan 17, 2021
I don't want fat women like I don't want fat men in the game. The Mom is definitely on the chubby side, almost obese.
This doesn't mean I will down right hate the game, but I won't enjoy like I would if she was a little thinner.
Also, hating fat people isn't sexism.
Still sounds bad bro :/
I get it people have their preferences (in my case I love all of em) but why not just ignore her route then?

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me if they managed to get a restaurant and "fixing the washer" scene. I was checking the files and the dialogue files clearly shows conversation at a restaurant and fixing a wash machine, I'm so confused...

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I get it people have their preferences (in my case I love all of em) but why not just ignore her route then?
Thats the idiot who said it was sexist's problem. Ricky Gervais had a good point. "Calling someone fat isnt offensive. Its descriptive" If someone said that someone was skinny and they reacted the way the person whining about the mom being called fat is sexist, we'd all think they were being stupid. Well its the same statement, they just dont like the connotations that go along with it and thats their problem. Move on with your life

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
I still play her route even though she is fat. I was just stating how crazy it is for people to jump to sexism for not wanting to see a fat woman. Then again, I should get used to it since "racism", "homophobia", and "transphobia" is treated the same way.

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
If you're going to avoid using something like Ren'Py you need to at least support a similar degree of features. Saving being like 5 clicks is annoying. Not being able to easily roll back is a massive pain.

Also, why am I seeing breadcrumbs for which dialogue node I'm at? At least add an option to disable that, it's super distracting.

Hauntermaster

Dec 6, 2020
is it supposed to be numbers after every text? if not then how do I fix it
and is there a way to make it run a bit smoother, for some reason when I go trough one room in the house to another it stops up a bit I don't know why

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
is it supposed to be numbers after every text? if not then how do I fix it
and is there a way to make it run a bit smoother, for some reason when I go trough one room in the house to another it stops up a bit I don't know why
His script files are templated like this:
0 Character1 Dialogue
1 Character2 Dialogue
b1?1 Option1
b1?2 Option2
b2?1-0 Character1 Dialogue
b2?2-0 Character1 Dialogue

And his engine navigates using those breadcrumbs at the front. I assume he will eventually build a filter that masks the breadcrumbs from the player. His engine has all the QA tools built into it though, so that's probably not going to be for a long time (if ever).

The lag between screens is because he incorporated GMLive into it, which essentially loads the entire game into memory so that he can make code changes in realtime without needing to recompile/repack; the weaker the specs of the machine, the more noticeable it is. "IGN's 10 Most RAM Intensive Games of 2020: 1) Cyberpunk 2077, 2) Life in Woodchester"

Reactions: Hauntermaster
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes