3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
I get an error during the scene with Lily in the pool:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_vngen_Storyline:

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1
############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vngen_Storyline_Step_0

If I exclude the problem encountered, this is one of the best games with the best designs compared to any I've played.
I look forward to the next updates. :love:

Reactions: DarkEnergy and Ayal

speedman10050

Apr 11, 2018
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################

If I exclude the problem encountered, this is one of the best games with the best designs compared to any I've played.
Got the same issue

Naoyasan

Jul 19, 2018
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0

Same issue as him.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0

Same here

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0

Yep, same.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
What are Cassy and Molly supposed to be?
Just Lily’s friends I think. I haven’t seen any placeholder variables like roommate or tenant in their dialogue like there is for Janice and the sisters so I doubt it’s meant to be anything to be changed.

it’s easy to change in-game though, so its not too much of a commitment to see if something like cousin or neighbours or something like that would fit.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Will pregnancy be a feature?
On patreon they said after the main story they will eventually get into pregnancy stuff with Janice, Lily, and Tara.

They have a couple of publicly free posts from August on their patreon discussing future content in the game. Look for the one’s called “LIW Content Vote.”

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes