3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I like the art but the game crashed mid pool scene for me. Not like there's any reason to cheat considering this is "Super open game map that has no content and everything is locked." Everything is linear and I don't see why it would have crashed.

Fix yer game Notch

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I just started the game today and it keeps getting stuck at this scene. Can't back out or anything, I have to force quit it.
Woodc.jpg

When you first start the game, it just shows you a map. What am I supposed to be doing? Usually in games, you start inside your house, not on a map screen

EmoNemo

Aug 16, 2021
Really ? Anyone have not Save File ? Im check all 41 pages. Anyone has prev. save file ?
to make things even worse one of the 3 main characters story is cut short due to crashing and for me the gallery doesn't even work for me

Reactions: xyLm42

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
As of right now, I play this game for Tara. The other two are nice, but the character that stands out the most and has the most personality is Tara by far.

Oct 30, 2020
So the game that has been in development for almost 2 years, has barely 1 sex scene and without cum in it lol one of those "dry" animations. What kind of joke is this hahaha :D

Like in those novels from the 2000s, the screen goes white and there you go, fucking really? Waste of time, zero potential, long development time, nothing good too expect unless the dev gets hit by the lightning and wakes up

btw. gallery isn't working because it hasn't been implemented. Literally there aren't any mechanics in this game, pure visual novel. 2 years of development, this is even greater milking factory than summertimesaga. Say what you want about SS but that game even though milking factory did release some content, like minigames and stuff, this dev can't be even bothered with putting gallery together.

NOT APPROVED.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
When trying to do the lily pool event I get this error.
of Step Event0
for object obj_vngen_Storyline:

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1
############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vngen_Storyline_Step_0

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
how to fix ?
of Step Event0

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Dev needs to hire someone that knows what they are doing because the art is really nice and that's about it, buggy mess with no good content

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0

same error :/

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is there a gallery save?
Or does anyone know how to rip the assets.
game seems broken but i wanna see whats new.

Jun 14, 2021
of Step Event0

Reactions: stal1234

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
Or does anyone know how to rip the assets.
game seems broken but i wanna see whats new.
Dragon Unpacker should work to extract assets: search with it for images in the data.win file. Although I think animated scenes are stored as texture atlases( ), so there's that.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Started new game in the new version (0.7.1) as the old saves were borked. Got as far as the scene with Lily grinding on the MC when they are on the pool float, when it capsizes the game crashes with this error:

of Step Event0

Also there are still a few instances where character names aren't defined properly (or something). When Tara applies for the supermarket job with Cass this text is displayed:

"Sup, {Cass_name}. Thought you still worked at the animal shelter"

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes