3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
If you're having *really* poor performance/lag in the game, setting "Use x64" to true in the options (file in the folder, not in-game) seems to help a lot.

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
of Step Event0
for object obj_vngen_Storyline:

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1
############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vngen_Storyline_Step_0

I keep having this error during the pool scene with lily. Any1 know how to fix or have a save after it?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with this game since the update? Everything seems to be about 2 inches off. For example if I want to click Home on the map. I have to click about 2 inches from the house for it to work.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with this game since the update? Everything seems to be about 2 inches off. For example if I want to click Home on the map. I have to click about 2 inches from the house for it to work.
I think You are having a resolution issue. Check on the"vídeo" menu ti solve it, and reset the game.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So.. no lewd content yet?
handjob and some clothed grinding with the younger sister.

I don’t think much for the older sister.

Boobjob, blowjob, and sex with the mother.

Plus general nudity and stuff for each of them.

Next update will add more content for the sisters but I’m not sure how much will be lewd.

Reactions: Abhay

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Bugged as F... I tried loading previous saves and it keeps on crashing. The pointer even disappeared. First Time I'm coming across this type of bugs.

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
On Android Got an error on lily with the pool event.I tried completing other tasks to go around it but since it is an error. that didn't work. but that usually works if you get stuck on certain tasks none error related. Other than that hopefully in the next update you might fix the crashing issue. Kicked me out like 15 times (that or maybe I need to buy a new phone). Have to save everytime I finished a task now. Screenshot_20211024-202023.png Screenshot_20211024-202030.png

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
On Android Got an error on lily with the pool event.I tried completing other tasks to go around it but since it is an error. that didn't work. but that usually works if you get stuck on certain tasks none error related. Other than that hopefully in the next update you might fix the crashing issue. Kicked me out like 15 times (that or maybe I need to buy a new phone). Have to save everytime I finished a task now. View attachment 1467647 View attachment 1467648
On Android Got an error on lily with the pool event.I tried completing other tasks to go around it but since it is an error. that didn't work. but that usually works if you get stuck on certain tasks none error related. Other than that hopefully in the next update you might fix the crashing issue. Kicked me out like 15 times (that or maybe I need to buy a new phone). Have to save everytime I finished a task now. View attachment 1467647 View attachment 1467648
I think the dev said he was working on a hotfix for this today, not sure when we’d see the patch here.

Reactions: Maveric Dark

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
handjob and some clothed grinding with the younger sister.

I don’t think much for the older sister.

Boobjob, blowjob, and sex with the mother.

Plus general nudity and stuff for each of them.

Next update will add more content for the sisters but I’m not sure how much will be lewd.
That content with the younger sister is from the previous update. Check the changelog, this update is focused on Janice, the mother, so all the new scenes are with her.

Reactions: Abhay

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
That content with the younger sister is from the previous update. Check the changelog, this update is focused on Janice, the mother, so all the new scenes are with her.
I assumed the other poster was wondering about lewd scenes in the whole game.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
^ That hotfix will fix the Lily pool scene crash everyone’s been having, and here is the dev’s explanation if you’re curious:

A916DF65-D24B-473A-BFF2-CDD2546A083E.jpeg

Reactions: stal1234
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes