3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Pete0856

Mar 26, 2018
View attachment 707825

Overview:
It's a top quality Adult Visual Novel, Dating Sim, Adventure game being developed by Dirty Sock Games!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Dirty Sock Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

ckkm3 thanks for the link

View attachment 707811 View attachment 671918 View attachment 671924 View attachment 671919 View attachment 671920 View attachment 671921 View attachment 671922 View attachment 671923 View attachment 707807 View attachment 707809
of Step Event0
for object obj_vngen_Storyline:

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1
############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vngen_Storyline_Step_0
getting this error in little roomate story line

Oct 30, 2020
They are working on the sandbox mode - game over 2 years in development only 1 sex scene - fucking cringe. The "lifetime" patreon projects are most funny truly. People subscribe not knowing they subscribe for LIFE! Ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
I have to say, tho. If the animations and art for everyone will be as good as they were in the update, I kinda can´t wait for more content with Tara and Lily - especially Tara.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
There still a few places where the term "tenant" is hardcoded into the dialogue. Including this line in the sex scene with Janet (in the file scene21-4.txt)

Code:
36  | Janice | Aww, [MC][p2].[p2].[p2]. that wasn’t enough for my tenant, was it?[p2] You want more,[p2] don’t you,[p2] sweetie?
Which if you are one of those sickos who changes the relationship to something like "step cousin twice removed" kinda kills the mood.

EDIT From looking at line 33, it looks like that should be {Janice_relation2} maybe?
Code:
36  | Janice | Aww, [MC][p2].[p2].[p2]. that wasn’t enough for my {Janice_relation2}, was it?[p2] You want more,[p2] don’t you,[p2] sweetie?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Not sure what it is but I can't use the UI options in the dialogue nor can I use the X in the options menu.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
In addition to what i mentioned above, the term "landlady" is hardcoded in file scene23-0.txt I believe that should be
Code:
{Janice_relation}

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
So many visual novels are held back because patreon has so many rules. I wish the devs for these games would stop using patreon all together.
This is supposed to be a livelihood for most of these folks though and funding on any platform other than Patreon means getting a fraction of the support aka a fraction of the small amount of money most of these devs are making already. This dev in particular has hired animators and artists as well.

As this style of funding work gets more popular however, abandoning Patreon will be a sacrifice for money but eventually the alternatives may provide enough funding for some artists who are more concerned with their passion project than absolute min max of revenue. As of the moment though, it's the difference between paying rent or not for many devs.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes