3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
after the mc fuck janice, shouldn't be there cumming scenes and cuddle images?
Because i got black screen after have sex with janice

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano

Watah

Aug 15, 2016
Any way to limit the frames in this game? Tried to force it via my graphics card's control panel to no effect. I'm not sure if I need thousands of frames per second on my incest sim.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
art is great I really really like it. Programming and logic awful:
- skipping mechanics not reliable
- saving and loading slow and clunky, Qsave Q load wont work
- no gallery, so to replay you must know before hand there is going to be a scene and save because... no rollbacks
- no rollback
- events are all over the place
Recommendation:
make a truth table and validate all variables, tasks and stories

Really a shame a game with superb art is stuck with clunky programming/mechanics
also game crashes at pool scene with Lily...

Reactions: apocalypsee

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
art is great I really really like it. Programming and logic awful:
- skipping mechanics not reliable
- saving and loading slow and clunky, Qsave Q load wont work
- no gallery, so to replay you must know before hand there is going to be a scene and save because... no rollbacks
- no rollback
- events are all over the place
Recommendation:
make a truth table and validate all variables, tasks and stories

Really a shame a game with superb art is stuck with clunky programming/mechanics
also game crashes at pool scene with Lily...
If you update to 0.7.2 on the first page that should fix the crashing with lily’s pool scene. Agree with you with everything else though. They are getting around to the gallery eventually but I can’t help but wonder if some of the jank would be better had they made this in renpy.

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
If you update to 0.7.2 on the first page that should fix the crashing with lily’s pool scene. Agree with you with everything else though. They are getting around to the gallery eventually but I can’t help but wonder if some of the jank would be better had they made this in renpy.
Noted, as for the engine there must be things implemented that would be a pain/impossible to do on renpy (for example the map probably), but in these kind of things you should know where to cut corners to make your life easier, except for the map I dont see anything else that havent seen before on renpy, paraphrasing Brian Upton: "I don't care about your inventory system"

water00

Jan 18, 2019
Is 0.7.2 all about the mom? I'll be honest, I'm here solely for the tight little sister, she's got the cutest art by far.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
downloaded the 7.2 version and keep getting random texture not found and a bunch of other hick ups. the worst is the tree house scene were the errors lock the game up and I'm forcing to do a hard close. any tips to lower the code gremlins popping up?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Developement started in 2020.
The only sexual tag is "voyeurism".
Suggestion to the devs: always add at least one "easy" girl to get. One that give the player the opportunity to have some fun while waiting years of developement to conquer the other girls.
Molly looks like she'd fit that mold.
She looks like she wants to jump the MC aat any moment.

Also, hope more Molly scenes, cause tan girls are ♥.

PussSlayer69

Jun 19, 2017
I think this game is not being developing in a good way, I mean for example Summertime saga in each update they focus on one character fully done and with that they delevop some places and another minor or secondary characters short stories while in this game we haven't move almost anything from MC's house and we already banging the "landlady".

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I'm just curious, are the girls in the customize screen the only ones you can bang or are there others that aren't there? If that's all there is, will more be added?

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
I think this game is not being developing in a good way, I mean for example Summertime saga in each update they focus on one character fully done and with that they delevop some places and another minor or secondary characters short stories while in this game we haven't move almost anything from MC's house and we already banging the "landlady".
Summertime Saga receives $80k a month through their patreon, and as such is the legitimate fulltime employment for a team of seven people.

DirtySock is down at $2.5k a month, so you can't expect the same level of output.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I'm just curious, are the girls in the customize screen the only ones you can bang or are there others that aren't there? If that's all there is, will more be added?
I haven’t seen any indication that there will be more than those five, but it’s possible. I saw earlier screens that only had the mother and older sister, so adding new characters is something that’s happened before.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Was looking through more files. Found more hardcoded "tenant" or "landlady" lines in files
janice/scene15-0.txt, janice/scene21-1.txt, janice/scene21-3.txt and janice/scene23-0.txt.

Could probably find them all with a global search and replace in a programmer's editor.

ED :found another

EDIT2:

Also in the dialogue/lily folder in the file /dialogue/lily/scene14-1.txt the lines

Code:
52  | Lily | MC,[p2] I’m[p2].[p2].[p2].[p2] I’M GONNA[p2].[p2].[p2].[p2]!
should probably be

Code:
52  | Lily | [MC],[p2] I’m[p2].[p2].[p2].[p2] I’M GONNA[p2].[p2].[p2].[p2]!
ED 3: corrected correction

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes