3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
one sex scene really? is it the BJ that I think Ive seen somewhere? thats all?

there is blowjob, paizuri and vaginal sex scene with mother character at the very end of the route and that is your entire game. It is basically half an update for any other developer on this site.

So the version is supposedly 0.7.3 but in reality it's like 0.05 pre-alpha :p Heck, in this game you get cash from nowhere because dev didn't even bother to impement some simple job for MC, fucking summertimesaga in its infancy allowed you to work in the garden at least, this game has literally zero nothing null, placeholders everywhere and entire game plays in single location mostly which is MC's home haha

Chaospanda83

Mar 21, 2020
Also latest update crashes for me when I try and click on the house at new game.

The art is great but ... The sex to nonsex content is ridiculously unbalanced. (Based on old saves) because the newest one I can't even start

BAnkur

Dec 17, 2017
of Create Event
for object oUIF_window_settings:

global variable name 'tex_reduction_enabled' index (103517) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_oUIF_window_settings_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oUIF_window_settings_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_oSettings_Step_0 (line -1)

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Very good game ive seen so far but, its crush so easly.. Trying to save, load, open settings andddd :
of Create Event

global variable name 'tex_reduction_enabled' index (103517) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oMenuButton_Step_2 (line -1)

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah sadly I get the same error too:

of Create Event

Gives that error as soon as I click on load or settings in the main menu. Then it CTDs

Btw this game is amazing and the art is to die for. I was kinda really hyped when I saw the update. Honestly it became one of my favorites, no joke.

Anyways, I'll be patient, it's not like there isn't other games to play in the meantime lmao. :p

Reactions: Boldano

Knowledge33

May 13, 2020
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

Same goes for me when i try to load a game

Blackwolve

Dec 24, 2017
of Create Event

gml_Object_oSettings_Step_0 (line -1)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
So, nice art, and that's about it. That's a lot, but not enough to save it. Much like you can't save or load games without crashing. A shame.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah. 0.73 instacrashes anytime I click the settings, load game, or save game. 0.72 freezes on the introduction of Janice. I even tried playing it on my phone but it hangs horribly and eventually hung between text boxes so long I just uninstalled it.

Haven't actually played this in about a year so I was excited to see what's new since I left but I've got almost no enthusiasm towards this game, or to be truthful, this game's future.

jonathanzc

Nov 5, 2019
When trying to play, a Trojan appears to me, (heur.generic.Hwe) I preferred to delete it since I did not see that before

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
I have crashed the game multiple times. The game either needs to be fixed or add auto save function. Who actually saves in such linear game play? Thus all your progress would be lost. Multiple times.

Reactions: keiyablack

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Not just the game crashes on save/load tool, but the UI itself is broken, all the "clickable" objects in screen are out of place. Ex: to click on your home in the map screen i need to click close to the next building. Its a shame, the game is beautiful, animations are good, but its unplayable like this. This game can be on top notch in this site, paired with Summertime, but needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Ratatosk993
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes