3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

delta67

May 11, 2018
Here the newest one, pc version hopefully everything is fixed with this version!

Edit: Everything working just fine!

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
In 0.7.5 if you load a save then change names and relationships it kicks you to the map screen and restarts the game.

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Has there been fixes since a week ago? downloaded the last update last week and it crashes when I try and load my save from the previous update, fixed or I have to start a new game?(which I wont)

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah. I feel like the real problem there is that it's a sandbox style game where it auto-loads events when you enter a room. If you have 3 events queued up, who knows which one of them you'll get.

Played as much of this new update as I could last night. I love the art, I love the animations, I love the story. But this game is a fucking shit show when it comes to programming. Kinda sad.
Seriously. And it still seems like basically everything this game is currently doing could have been accomplished with RenPy, with far less hassle. But who knows, I won't claim to be a dev. I'm sure it's been said a hundred times at this point, but the art is excellent, the story is ok and it feels like I am actively fighting the software in order to play the game. Seems like they will be adding in the scene gallery soon, but it's only going to be for Patreon supporters and is going to require you to login with your Patreon account in order to use it. That's definitely...........something..........

Well, I guess that might be a feature that's not possible with RenPy :HideThePain:. Certainly not the norm when it comes to galleries in these types of games, but then again, half the time the galleries are actually added to the game by modders not the devs themselves (since they are usually made in RenPy). Paywalling the gallery wouldn't be quite so bad if we could name our saves........or save during scenes. But we can't, so good luck trying to find which save with one of the room pictures as the image out how however many basically identical looking saves actually corresponds with a scene that you saved before to bookmark! But goddamn, that art sure is good.......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Those are all UI issues though. Which are independant of game engine. To use your example, most RenPy games still dont support named saves because the template UI doesn't, even though its supported in back end. Using RenPy isnt going to magically make a game better.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes