3.40 star(s) 46 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Pass time by clicking on the time in the top center.

I stumbled across the same bug as you did.

And: I think, the game is not worth it yet. It has potential though.

Reactions: CBE269

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So is this game even progressing? It seems like it's always just bug fixes whenever a new version drops. I'm really digging the art and I hope the game can actually become something really nice in the future.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
So is this game even progressing? It seems like it's always just bug fixes whenever a new version drops. I'm really digging the art and I hope the game can actually become something really nice in the future.
Well there were a hell of a lot of bugs in the last major release, so its not too surprising there have been so many bugfix releases since then. Still, IIRC they did mention working on the older sister's path

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
From what I could gather, it seems like the new features, the gallery and the sandbox, set everything on fire. It seems he´s working on it so hopefully we´ll see some progress.

Axhoi

Apr 4, 2020
Um... I don't know if I'm on the right platform or something, but I recently downloaded this game, latest Android version, and right off the bat it gives me this message and closes? :(
View attachment 1580127
Same shit here. This game has a problem in android I have been waiting for 1 year or smt for dev to fix it but no. Guess it is another good potential wasted.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, first time finally trying this and five minutes in... crash.

And my save is broken, all from clicking on what I assume is the settings icon.

3.40 star(s) 46 Votes