3.40 star(s) 46 Votes

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, I am more worried about the silence since the 16th - that is never a good sign. Makes me think they might have lost interest/motivation in the project. We just have to wait and see what happens.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Honestly, I am more worried about the silence since the 16th - that is never a good sign. Makes me think they might have lost interest/motivation in the project. We just have to wait and see what happens.
Yeah the artwork is great and idk if the creator is also the artist or not , that may have something to do with it and I really don't want this to become a milfy city situation where a game that could have been great just flounders and sit's around doing nothing , would be great to know if this next update would be worth the wait or just to say " fuck it " till the game is done or is abandoned .

Reactions: Boldano

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah the artwork is great and idk if the creator is also the artist or not , that may have something to do with it and I really don't want this to become a milfy city situation where a game that could have been great just flounders and sit's around doing nothing , would be great to know if this next update would be worth the wait or just to say " fuck it " till the game is done or is abandoned .
Wasn´t that what happened to Milf Drama too? Atm I am suspecting that if we get another update, it will be followed by the project being on hold for a few months. That´s what happened to Mity´s projects.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Wasn´t that what happened to Milf Drama too? Atm I am suspecting that if we get another update, it will be followed by the project being on hold for a few months. That´s what happened to Mity´s projects.
Never heard of it , will check out that now .

Synthesis

Aug 8, 2017
The new "update" is hardly even that, it's allegedly just a sandbox mode and some changes to existing CG's, with a "sneak peak" of some upcoming scenes. They are estimating that the update with the actual new content is 45 days out, which, if this dev's track record is anything to go by, will be at least another 6 months.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Hey, if ever there was a game that needed a back-end tech update, it was this one. I hope this helps resolve a lot of the bug-issues their releases have.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone please notify the lazy ass mods of this forum to put this game on-hold or abandoned because they don't respond to me. The creator is obviously just scamming idiots now.
This might sound crazy, but the mods don't drop everything they're doing just because baby accounts whine and cry about something.

Actual quality games with scene transitions, basic pose animations, and physics(?) take a lot of effort to make. This isn't some asset flipped Honey Select renpy game that can have updates with awful, low-effort CG's cranked out every 30 days. Summertime Saga takes 4-5 months between updates, and it's one of the most supported games on Patreon, and one of the highest rated on F95.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 46 Votes