3.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I actually think the sandbox is a cool patreon incentive and support that decision. However I'd also be lying if I said I won't be here checking if someone figures out a way around it.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
is it me or is janice one bipolar ass bitch? this bitch really started sending titty pics 1 day after saying we should "reset our relationship" after weeks of blue balling, wtf?

Reactions: Boldano

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
is it me or is janice one bipolar ass bitch? this bitch really started sending titty pics 1 day after saying we should "reset our relationship" after weeks of blue balling, wtf?
Honestly that seems to happen with most “Landladies” in these games. They almost reach homebase with the MC, freak out and distance themselves, then MC has to win them back or they are injured or something which makes the MILF realize how much they love the MC.

It’s just that character progression is so fast in this game it can feel like whiplash with the usual tropes.

Reactions: JJsaint and jetama

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a Mac version for 7.5? Or is there a way I can do it with the latest pc version?
i have a windows bootcamp partition, you could try playing it on that

here are the updated mac and android links for .7.5
mac players need to have the game in the application folder for it to run

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsaint
Dec 6, 2021
I have no problem paying for a game if the creator isn't just screwing people over. Hell, I'd even pay him if he wasn't a blatant liar.

Dude promised an update five months ago, now he's just sucking up money by posting a new character model every few weeks and calling it a day. Literally three hours of work to collect thousands of dollars from suckers. Maybe I'm just jealous because his scam is working so well. The people giving him money are even standing up for him, incredible. Their money, their mistake. I still feel a little sorry for them though.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
deathinthefamily.png

Well, here is the reality of it. If a family member has died, after they booked funeral services, booked all the meetings they need to arrange, get a hold of the relatives, hold the actual service and talk to the lawyers about the estate inventory, I´d say all of that takes between 6-8 weeks; if they are lucky. So, honestly, I wouldn´t expect much activity until after the funeral is over.

We are probably looking at a game which will be delayed and have another release at the end of the month, or a game which is going to maybe have 1-2 more updates before it is cancelled; and I hope I am wrong about that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Comte

Mar 5, 2022
Hi all, normal after installation and launching the game to have an error? With the Android version.

Dec 6, 2021
We are probably looking at a game which will be delayed and have another release at the end of the month, or a game which is going to maybe have 1-2 more updates before it is cancelled; and I hope I am wrong about that.
That post was two months after a promised update. He always has a ton of excuses. He even wrote, "I should probably cease giving update times as clearly I can't adhere to the schedules."

Then dude comes up with a string of excuses for another 4 months. (and counting)

He's just scamming people at this point.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
That post was two months after a promised update. He always has a ton of excuses. He even wrote, "I should probably cease giving update times as clearly I can't adhere to the schedules."

Then dude comes up with a string of excuses for another 4 months. (and counting)

He's just scamming people at this point.
We´ll just have to occupy ourselves with other things while we wait and see what happens. I would hate for this to end like Alice Awakening with just 6-7 months of silence.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I played the game in its first versions. The game seems to have received quite a few updates. Will there be a new update coming soon? Should I wait or play?

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Having a lot of problems on my end on Android.

*First changing the text speed in the settings doesn't really save and just reverts back. *Then the menu buttons on the bottom doesn't really do anything. I click on them but nothing happens.

Art looks great, sandbox is decent, but it's such a buggy mess. Not a fan of the save system as well, no autosave.

3.40 star(s) 46 Votes