3.40 star(s) 46 Votes

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
Another game that i was supporting and excited about. Seriously this milk and do nothing in patreon games is already old and tiring, this genre had a big impact in the west developer comunity at the beguining, and it had a really nice start, but now this game drops into the current state of west erotic game developers "hey i/we am/are still working in the game, but i/we could not do anything in 4-6 months , please keep waiting " and meanwhile keep getting money for nothing. i supported this guys at the beguining and is understandable that the development was slow, they may have other jobs or stuff to do, but you know that something is not right when at the beguining the developers do way more stuff than when the money start raising and somehow the development gets freeze, im tired of this bate and then we will do more with more money.....There are still teams that keep with good updates but there are not many this days, as for this game and for those that suddenly stops development , i recomend people to stop supporting them, it is ok to give a hand and support something , but the current state of this genre is a joke.There are Still good developers but this one is not among them anymore.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Well it only says log in through Patreon and not actually "pay" and it actually is true that you don't need to buy subscription to unlock gallery and sandbox you just need to "LOGIN PATREON".

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Crash exiting to backyard from kitchen. So much for polish

Code:
of Other Event: User Defined 0
for object parRoomTrans:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_parRoomTrans_Other_10
############################################################################################
gml_Object_parRoomTrans_Other_10 (line -1)
gml_Object_parRoomTrans_Draw_0 (line -1)
ED and in dialogue/janice/scene3-0.txt

Code:
26 |        | Standing before me,[p2] I have a better,[p2] slightly-less tempestuous look at my lovely guardian.
should probably be

Code:
26 |        | Standing before me,[p2] I have a better,[p2] slightly-less tempestuous look at my lovely {janice_relation}.

Last edited:
Reactions: duddytuddy1222

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Well it only says log in through Patreon and not actually "pay" and it actually is true that you don't need to buy subscription to unlock gallery and sandbox you just need to "LOGIN PATREON".
That’s gotta be some huge oversight, right? Otherwise what’s the point of putting it behind a login screen…

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Trying to run this through Wine on Linux, but consistently getting this error message:

Code:
of Async Event: HTTP
for object oPatreonManager:

file_text_write_string argument 2 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a String (YYGS)
at gml_Script_file_text_write_all
############################################################################################
gml_Script_file_text_write_all (line -1)
gml_Script_patreon_http_manage
gml_Object_oPatreonManager_Other_62
Anyone know what I can do to solve this?

Reactions: phreadom

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, the saturday evening date with Janice not working is an issue. Tho, this time my old save files actually worked when I tried to load them - that might actually be a first. I guess it´s on to other things until the bugfix is released.

3.40 star(s) 46 Votes