3.40 star(s) 46 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
NEW Sandbox mode is finally here! Pose all characters with any clothing, eyes, mouth, eyebrows and exclusive naughty toys like cat tails and nipple coverings.
NEW Gallery mode is finally here! Currently completely unlocked, access any and all previous scenes as well as 2 teasers for upcoming scenes!

... hmmm, still wasn't a fan of the engine/UI/etc. last time I retried but this would mean getting right to the juicy center without the crunchy outside I didn't like...
Alright, replaying and rereviewing.

Alphamale57

Jun 7, 2021
Yeah, the saturday evening date with Janice not working is an issue. Tho, this time my old save files actually worked when I tried to load them - that might actually be a first. I guess it´s on to other things until the bugfix is released.
Same issue for me, the Saturday restaurant date doesn't happen.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
For a game that came out in 2020 I expected more content, I played the buggy last update but not this one yet but reading the patchnotes it's mostly free fap mode instead of more story and scenes that they only added a few...

Jul 29, 2019
How did you do this? Will it be easy to do each time for new versions?
I'm not a programmer, but the content itself is always going to be client-side, so I think you can just strip out the Patreon verification code and tell it to always return "true", unless maybe if some kind of cryptography was being used.

Reactions: Boldano

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020

Hotfix 2 Bugs - 0.8.1 - at on 4/5/22

- Fixed Restaurant bug w/ Janice

- Fixed Backyard Treehouse crash w/ Lily

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Freeze's Every few Minutes Way to buggy to play in this State! also can effect your PC "Negatively" once you close Game! Had issue's With Right mouse button not working, Had to Restart PC to fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotJohnTitor
3.40 star(s) 46 Votes