3.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Here is the game without the patreon login requirement for the gallery and sandbox

Mega (Ver 0.8.1)
Code:
of Draw Event
for object oSandboxUI:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 67108864 bytes
at gml_Object_oSandboxUI_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oSandboxUI_Draw_64 (line -1)

May 13, 2018
Man oh man do I love games with great artwork that lead nowhere with as many bugs per minute as you can cram in and still call it a 'game'.

If there was a way to have no H content that also exploded my computer, I'd have to give the dev ALL MY MONEY.

Ren'Py ain't broke. Stop tryna fix it with some buggy-ass custom overlay.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I haven't played the game since its first release. Now when I play it again, all I can say is disappointment. The material at hand is very, very good, but unfortunately it hasn't been evaluated. Map, venues, rooms, characters, render quality all very good. With these materials, a candidate game to be the best 2d game could easily be made. I didn't have any fun playing it. I came back to this game with high hopes, but it didn't meet my expectations at all. I think a different game engine was used. I wish Renp'y was used.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This game is not good. The art is goodish most of the time. Everything animated isn't especially things like the massage. Writing is poor, use of environment is poor. Town is too large so that it doesn't fit on 1 screen for some reason. Coding tries to look nice but doesn't work well. Problems abound.

Below are just some issues I ran into before giving up because it got ridiculous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 46 Votes