3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
Settings seem broken at least the audio settings in that they never stay where you put them and if you exit the game everything reverts to default. In addition, the backyard is bugged and clicking new game with any autosave at all will put you into the autosave (0.8.0).

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
to bypass the treehouse bug, you need to go on your phone and click on ``modify``then, click on ``begin``
i dont know how to trigger the restaurant bug tho, wendsday`s doesent work, i skipped through all days

Last edited:

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
this game is so visually beautiful. a shame that it's so much in an initial phase that it even looks like a demo. i hope it won't take long for the players to be able to have a lot of interactions with Janice whenever they want instead of relying on the story, just like in other acclameid sandbox games

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
this game is so visually beautiful. a shame that it's so much in an initial phase that it even looks like a demo. i hope it won't take long for the players to be able to have a lot of interactions with Janice whenever they want instead of relying on the story, just like in other acclameid sandbox games
Lol a demo?

ajjzacay

Jan 25, 2019
Go to the restaurant in the morning and just keep skipping time. I triggered it on a Wednesday
I think contrary to the text, which says "Saturday", it's actually supposed to be "tomorrow" relative to whenever you unlock that scene. Seems a different day of the week for everyone.

paul paul

Aug 2, 2017
It was also a Wednesday for me despite having a conversation on Friday, so this might be it.
On other note 8.1 version fix tree-house issue.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
What I found is that with New Locations (like restaurant, treehouse) there is a Pop-up on the edge of the screen that doesn't always correctly close. It should be enough to save game just before you go to the map and after Load, the New Locations pop-up shouldn't show (or close correctly).

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Addition: on the patreon page there is a hotfix update for 0.8.1 that should solve most issues.
Specifically; find here:

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks a lot!!! It did work

to bypass the treehouse bug, you need to go on your phone and click on ``modify``then, click on ``begin``
i dont know how to trigger the restaurant bug tho, wendsday`s doesent work, i skipped through all days

thequietsecret

Aug 17, 2020
I'm playing the latest Mac build and still getting an error when I go to the restaurant to meet Janice. I click the restaurant then an error dialog pops up, then the game completely crashes.

I know there's been some discussion on what day you're supposed to go to the restaurant. Mine says Saturday, but I've tried every day of the week and advanced through each day in front of the restaurant and it never triggers. If I go on Saturday morning, as soon as I click the restaurant, it crashes.

Anybody have a workaround?

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
i am also stuck with the restaurant, i came morning, afternoon, evening and even night - nothing happened. Using a windows pc.

jahesi826

Nov 8, 2020
In the Android version you can't go to the restaurant on Saturday... There is no option... The restaurant doesn't open

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes