3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
giving up tried every combination possible for the restaurant on every single day of the week...not triggering

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Man oh man do I love games with great artwork that lead nowhere with as many bugs per minute as you can cram in and still call it a 'game'.

If there was a way to have no H content that also exploded my computer, I'd have to give the dev ALL MY MONEY.

Ren'Py ain't broke. Stop tryna fix it with some buggy-ass custom overlay.
I have the feeling that the game would be still manage to be incredibly buggy in RenPy. From this and a couple other games, when the dev gives patreons a sandbox, the quality of the main game goes to hell and all attention goes to the sandbox. Pity, up till the last major update where he changed a lot under the hood, while it was a bit glitchy and the UI annoying, it wasnt so incredibly buggy.

Reactions: Boldano

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
This game is still so buggy what the hell, focus' on useless things like clicking every single thing in the game with a description but click on the wrong thing and the game crashes, text size changes in different places like what??

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sooooooo the story is about MC's father cucking MC and leaving with his gf?
does that happen in the last update?

guess it's time for me to ignore and remove this game from my list then, man I never did take for this dev to do this but I just did see in patreon they will add MFM content. :sick:

did talk with one of the writers and says that "MFM" tag will be removed from patreon and there won't be any of that content, it was just a poll they did in patreon (which was refused) and they need to update it. :unsure:

That's just my theory, since MC mention break up with his gf, and MC mom mention break up with his father and how she didn't even want to call his name, and all of this seems connected to me, since this treated like a giant tragedy that affected entire family.
That won't happen, I asked 1 of the writers about it and there is no, and won't be such content.

Btw, edit my quote in your message with my edit please, so it doens't confuse people ;)

Last edited:

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
does that happen in the last update?

guess it's time for me to ignore and remove this game from my list, man I never did take for this dev to do this but I just did see in patreon they will add MFM content. :sick:

Another game ruined :FacePalm:
That's just my theory, since MC mention break up with his gf, and MC mom mention break up with his father and how she didn't even want to call his name, and all of this seems connected to me, since this treated like a giant tragedy that affected entire family.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Why was that in a poll it's the right question. They were testing the waters, even if it wasn't accepted in the poll it's a bit worrying.
They did a poll about it and the one that publishes in patreon added that "tag" to their fetishes list.
The poll ended in people refusing the tag, but they still need to update the patreon page, in any case, it seems like they may do more "polls" about this or other fetishes... so there is that, but at least for now they won't be adding such content.
Just to be clear.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
any help I'm playing v0.8.1

The dinner with Janice is Saturday evening, but when I go to restaurant, nothing happen or trigger, I clicked everywhere and nothing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another problem with Lily scene in Treehouse, when I click in ladder to go out the game crash...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes