3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Not just the game crashes on save/load tool, but the UI itself is broken, all the "clickable" objects in screen are out of place. Ex: to click on your home in the map screen i need to click close to the next building. Its a shame, the game is beautiful, animations are good, but its unplayable like this. This game can be on top notch in this site, paired with Summertime, but needs to be fixed.
I had the same problem. Everything seemed to be about 2 inches off. On the map that was ok. But inside the house you would need to click someplace off the screen to get it to work & that is impossible

Darkmage74

Feb 5, 2018
Indeed game crashes does not even start and makes PC unstable, such a shame, is there a FIX for it, even version 7.1 runs but crashes later and version 7.3 does not even run

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
BTW for those who play on Linux , performance is bad if you load it through wine command, but if you load it through Lutris (applies some tweaks) it plays way better!

Reactions: phreadom

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone can share save?
Don't have version 0.7.3 saves. It crashes and does not save or load anything, even with a clean game start.

Version 0.6.3, I hope it helps
Copy it to C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local with the same dir name

it should be like C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\lifeinwoodchester

• Red Heart
Reactions: CAT0X0 and Gene1359

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Don't have version 0.7.3 saves. It crashes and does not save or load anything, even with a clean game start.

Version 0.6.3, I hope it helps
Copy it to C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local with the same dir name

it should be like C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\lifeinwoodchester
it doesn't work for me when i click on load my game crashed

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This game is a functional disaster, and really REALLY drags you through the mud before you get to anything good. A day consists of this: Go to location, talk. Go to location, talk. Go to location, talk. Go to bed. Wait for 2 minute lag in morning while game attempts to pull up dialogue, repeat 30 times, MAYBE get something of mild interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deep-Six

iamownzor

Jan 22, 2019
This game is a functional disaster, and really REALLY drags you through the mud before you get to anything good. A day consists of this: Go to location, talk. Go to location, talk. Go to location, talk. Repeat 30 times, MAYBE get something of mild interest.
Yeah. I feel like the real problem there is that it's a sandbox style game where it auto-loads events when you enter a room. If you have 3 events queued up, who knows which one of them you'll get.

Played as much of this new update as I could last night. I love the art, I love the animations, I love the story. But this game is a fucking shit show when it comes to programming. Kinda sad.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes