3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Dragon Unpacker should work to extract assets: search with it for images in the data.win file. Although I think animated scenes are stored as texture atlases( ), so there's that.
oh... so the game uses Live2D... fuck.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
of Step Event0
for object obj_vngen_Storyline:

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1
############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_14_1 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vngen_Storyline_Step_0

hope this help...

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
of Step Event0

Variable obj_vngen_Storyline.sLilyBikiniIdle(103173, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################

hope this help...
Are you on version 0.7.1 or 0.7.2? The hotfix released last night should have fixed that error.

Reactions: damias

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
Like the style of this game. Got through all the stories (apart from Lilies due to the bug!), needs more content the Janice stuff was good but a bit repetitive.
Lots of idea's (taken from summertime saga?) it would seem but no clear reason to why you need to have money, or improve your stats. I'll check it out again sometime, feels like a slow burner.

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
i have this error at lily event in

of Step Event0

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Developement started in 2020.
The only sexual tag is "voyeurism".
Suggestion to the devs: always add at least one "easy" girl to get. One that give the player the opportunity to have some fun while waiting years of developement to conquer the other girls.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
When I change the characters relationship, instead of continuing the game, it starts again from the beginning...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looks like incest but no incest tag. I guess the blonde woman in picture 3 and 6 is the "landlady"? Would like a confirmation if we can choose the relations before i download the game. Dont have any interest in roommate and landlady bullshit.
I don't see any sex tags either.

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
When I change the characters relationship, instead of continuing the game, it starts again from the beginning...
I'm having the same issue, when I loaded my file today the relationships are back to default and if try to change them from phone it just starts me up from day 1.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Why does the MC refer to his mom by her first name? Kinda kills the immersion.
It happens all the time, for every time he calls her mom 5-10 times he calls her Janice. Unfortunate that happens with your sisters too calling her by her name.
That should be fixed, there's a reason we set the relationship in the beginning. Besides that, that was a great update.

Reactions: junior366

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Need help !
I got to the point in the game when the main character arranged for his older sister to work on the beach, and the main character had to return to the beach a second time to check on his older sister, checked, returned home and from the next morning, I realized that the game began with the very beginning. I mean, as if I started a new game.
Something went wrong ? What to do ?

bombastic

Feb 9, 2018
I found a bug where I can't click on anything in the living room during the night if I accidentally timeskip, can't even go back to my room and sleep. I believe I already ran into this bug a while ago and it sucks it wasn't fixed. Has anyone else been through the same?

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes