3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
man what a great game. easy 5 stars. already has 2-5 faps of Content. i like the cast of Girls, you got everything. smaller tits, big ones, redhead, blonde, whatever. kinda sad that this game doesn't get more exposure/love on this site and on patreon. i like the Story. the writing is pretty funny, sometimes a bit too "edgy" trying to be cool, but maybe im just getting old. I like the pacing of the game, but it could be too fast for others. the only Thing i think is too fast is the Content with the sidegirls. but thats just nitpicking. Keep it up dev great work!

Reactions: Deamos

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
"... if you owe a service to Bobby"

@ , are you planning a ntr/cuck/share Scene with Bobby (and probably july)?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello Verzauberung
Check the game genres. NTR is not listed. Sorry to dissapoint you.
Tschüss
...Deamos
BBC everywhere isn't listed as a genre in Love thy Neighbors, but they're still everywhere, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything :D

Reactions: verzauberung

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Now I know, but before I didn't since it was the first Slonique game I've played.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Hello Verzauberung
Check the game genres. NTR is not listed. Sorry to dissapoint you.
Tschüss
...Deamos

very happy to hear that. just wanted to make sure. As already pointed out, many dev's don't tag their game "right".

Keep up the good work

Reactions: GroPin

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, I'd like to ask is there any content related to that estate agent (except one fantasy while jerking) ? Or at least planed for future updates? Since she's on the game's front page should be more?

M

monkeybird69

When will version 6 come out?
It's hard to say. I used to be the writer/translator for the game but he cut me out. He plans to take the game in a completely new direction. No offense to him, but expect very bad english for the rest of the game.

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Ok, I'd like to ask is there any content related to that estate agent (except one fantasy while jerking) ? Or at least planed for future updates? Since she's on the game's front page should be more?
Her job was to sell/rent the apartment with bad reputation, she's not a key player in the story, but you'll see her again :)

When will version 6 come out?
In 2-3 weeks.
V06 will be the biggest, the best and the last one.

It's hard to say. I used to be the writer/translator for the game but he cut me out. He plans to take the game in a completely new direction. No offense to him, but expect very bad english for the rest of the game.
It was not me who cut you out.

People saw v0.1, v0.2.0 (both written by me) and read my posts so they know what they can expect. Nevertheless, it will go through proof reading, just to be sure it's flawless.

...Deamos

Reactions: Onysko

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
0.6 will be the last version of the game or the last version before you change directions?
I don't plan any changes in direction at all. I only want to have some "game features" in next update which will be the final release and will complete the story and the game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok, I think I haven't played the 0.5 version yet, so I don't know how advanced the story is, it just seemed rather sudden.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Ok, I think I haven't played the 0.5 version yet, so I don't know how advanced the story is, it just seemed rather sudden.
Yeah, its way to sudden, I expected at least 4 more episodes.That too bad, this game is one of my favourites, the Mom is amazing...

Reactions: Pollolicious

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, very sudden. I'm guessing the dev has an idea for a new game. Appreciate wrapping this one up before rollout, but it's a bit disappointing nonetheless.

Reactions: DMC

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
I don't think the ending is sudden, it's just the right time and it definitely won't be rushed.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes