3.40 star(s) 14 Votes
M

monkeybird69

Not you who cut me out? Then who was it? You told me you didn't need me anymore that you were going a different direction and then didn't pay me... So, uhh, yeah, you cut me out. I realize the last version wasn't up to par but thats because you only gave me 3 days to get the version out. But I'm not mad. Truthfully I'm glad to not be writing about such flaccid boring characters (that are about as exciting as watching paint dry) anymore. If you decide to make another game try taking a course on writing first. Maybe then you won't put people to sleep with your plot.

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Not you who cut me out? Then who was it? You told me you didn't need me anymore that you were going a different direction and then didn't pay me... So, uhh, yeah, you cut me out. I realize the last version wasn't up to par but thats because you only gave me 3 days to get the version out. But I'm not mad. Truthfully I'm glad to not be writing about such flaccid boring characters (that are about as exciting as watching paint dry) anymore. If you decide to make another game try taking a course on writing first. Maybe then you won't put people to sleep with your plot.
You can't be serious to write such a lies in public.
You got the plot and the money at the beginning of each month (always 2-3 weeks in advance), I was sending the renders to you continously every week or few times per week, but you started to work on it 2 days before releasing.
This month I told you I will send the money and a draft of the script to you for proof-reading or adjusting the dialogues after I'll finish the script first by myself because of a few gaming elements in programming which I want to introduce, but you responded with insulting email and wrote on F95 I cut you out. That was what cut you out.
If you'll act like that also in your privat life then you'll end up without any friends. Remember that it's very hard to earn the people's trust, but it's easy to lose it.
I wish you a lot of luck with your new game. Be well.

Reactions: UncleVT

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry to see this one end. I really liked it. Especially the Mom and Sis models. Well, it sounds like the final update should be good at least. Best of luck to you Deamos, with whatever you do next.

Reactions: n0b0dy and Deamos

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
Just played it.

So it is a shitty russian ripoff of The Gift with about 5 minutes of gameplay and the only thing that really happens is peeking on mom or sis at night in their underwear.
Don't be a bitch about someone else's work. Let's see what you can do and let the rest of us comment on your shit. If you can't deliver then don't bitch about someone else's work that's atleast their trying to make something.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Someone have the final version pls? It's wright "out" on is patreon.
Please Deamos take your time to build a new game, your graphocs are pretty good (and please forget the ntr stuff :p ) wish you the best!

Reactions: Ruykiru

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Someone have the final version pls? It's wright "out" on is patreon.
Please Deamos take your time to build a new game, your graphocs are pretty good (and please forget the ntr stuff :p ) wish you the best!
It's true. The mother and daughter of protagonist looks very sexy

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hiho,

I have a new Version for Life is good.
How can I Update this post?

PC:

MAC:
Thank you. to answer your question just put an @ an then the name of the topic starter to get his attention

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Underwhelming finish, imo. The old writer was better, lol. Does anyone know the variable that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly find the entire plot to be underwhelming, half-baked, incoherent and inconsistent. The only redeeming thing about the "game" is the mother and sister character models, which is also the reason I started playing in the first place.

U

User_10739

OMFG, Dev wars on our site now... Anyhow gonna mark this one as complete even though I don't agree. With the current Patreon Witch Trials, it's hard to bring the fire to someone trying to keep their living alive without banned content... Looking forward to what you are doing next @Deamos, make sure to release it here first!

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
WOW finished so fast, I was hoping that this game to last a bit longer but guess due to certain circumstances it has been the end for it, hope the end content is satisfactory at the least.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
It's upto the developer when to start and end. But as a game lover I can't agree with his decision. The game was really great and .......................

Reactions: botc76
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes