• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I'm struggling with this game. I love the 'art' and the story, but I'm having trouble getting past the excessive use of profanity in the brother/son. I know people do speak like this in real life, but not at home. Or at least, not like this at home. It's like he's constantly angry. And he's also the only one who does it so excessively. I dunno, it sorta ruins the game for me.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 15178
Overview:
Life is Good
is a first person choice based adult visual novel with elements of mystery.
You play as character which had to move with his mom and sister to another city. Doesn't take long to realize that something strange is going on. How will main character deal with it is up to you.​

Updated: 27/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Teen, Mind Control, Sleep, Voyeurism

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
PC: - - - - -
MAC: - - - - -

View attachment 15173 View attachment 15174 View attachment 15175 View attachment 15176

This has probably been asked before, but is there a threesome ending available?

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
I'm struggling with this game. I love the 'art' and the story, but I'm having trouble getting past the excessive use of profanity in the brother/son. I know people do speak like this in real life, but not at home. Or at least, not like this at home. It's like he's constantly angry. And he's also the only one who does it so excessively. I dunno, it sorta ruins the game for me.
I found the profanity in this game as beauty. It shows main character is not hippocrate, in fact, other way around. He says blut words but at heart he really loves his family which shows by his actions. Anyway, it is simply the way you look at things.

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
This has probably been asked before, but is there a threesome ending available?
I don't think so. As I believe this game is about incest love and erotcia, if you are into it. The lust is something different, which is not the central idea of this game yet.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I don't think so. As I believe this game is about incest love and erotcia, if you are into it. The lust is something different, which is not the central idea of this game yet.
But there could be a threesome with mother and sister. I know sex with family is reserved for the ending, so I was wondering if there was a threesome ending. It would make sense to have one, but I feel they left it out.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
The mom and sister had good models, everything else sucked, also you get cucked out of the mom at the end because the dad comes back, also you can only fuck the sister or the mom.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
The mom and sister had good models, everything else sucked, also you get cucked out of the mom at the end because the dad comes back, also you can only fuck the sister or the mom.

Gross... Anyone actually enjoy playing as a beta who gets cucked?

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Gross... Anyone actually enjoy playing as a beta who gets cucked?
yes is lame, see a hot mom so decide to play, spent the whole game aiming to get the mom and out of the blue a guy shows and take the mom, mc get nothing

this thread really need the ntr tag

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
How did you get that? I tried to get both but seems I ended with mom multiple time, mostly licking her pussy and cuddling.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm eh? the dad doesn't come back, he's dead. you can bang both mom and sister if you do things right.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes