3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
i really like the game .... fun and has hot girls ....
but what surprised me is the fast end somehow I have the feeling that the game was over hastily finished because you could have done a lot more of it and the end is quite disappointing it all seems so rash but otherwise it has a lot to me fun and joy brought thanks for the game

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hiho,

I have a new Version for Life is good.
How can I Update this post?

PC:

MAC:
Thanks a lot Brother, Good Sunday and Good Luck for You ;):)

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Just finished the game and enjoyed it good renders and tangible story line.However felt the end game was a bit rushed, But given current climate with patreon i can forgive that, At least dev got a plausible ending out before the patreon pc brigade tried to close it down for content that didn't run with their latest poilicies .

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Wtf end that why you dont need to rush tu support money ripper at least he could add more scenes.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
ending did seem a little rushed but there seem to be reasons.alas no sis closure or family threesome :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(.
either way thanks to devs-will look out for your next project:)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hi Dazzler
There is the sis closure :)
Thank you, I plan to come back to the game development for a new project in future, but it won't be soon.
...Deamos
that will teach me to drink while playing,any hints on full contact sport with sis:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and any chance you could make threesome a reality maybe a bonus episode or patch-pretty please:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
that will teach me to drink while playing,any hints on full contact sport with sis:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and any chance you could make threesome a reality maybe a bonus episode or patch-pretty please:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
No promises, but I'll think about it ;)

M

monkeybird69

Hello
Let me explain the history of this game:
V01 and V02 were written by me, proofread/edited by Monkeybird
V03-V05 dialogues written by Monkeybird
I agree there was a drastic change from v03.

"these games I keep doing" :D That's good :D Can you name one?
Life Is Good. "Games I keep doing" Editing crappy english is what I was saying. Learn to read.

M

monkeybird69

Uhh, yep... That'd be the one. I'm not good at self promotion. I'm also not good at public relations. Or... private relations. As seen here. Which is another reason why I don't have the internet in my home. I tend to answer comments and I don't take criticism well. I'll shutup now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just played this game, it had amazing story and renders, the scenes were mostly well animated, then BAM...Rushed as fuck! Can you believe that we had like tons of foreplay scenes with main characters and when it came to the real action we only had a couple scenes one of which ended abruptly without a closure? (with the protagonist's mother)

This sounds more like an axed project in my opnion, what a shame..I would recommend it to everyone if the ending didn't feel like watching a B rated movie that ran low on budget.

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
I guess it was rushed/abandoned because of incest content just like a lot of other Patreon funded projects... :'(

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes