VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Damn, didnt even know about old characters, i prefer the old mom way more too tbh. I guess she will change her looks the naughtier she gets.

• Love
Reactions: iiZombie

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
The overall quality of the renders has improved but I still kinda prefer the old characters.
View attachment 598767 View attachment 598768
He changes the look because I don't like how the project is managed... so I quit.
About the quality it's just a perception because you see more bright colors. But what make a image real it's managing shadows and this one look more cartoonish... it's a stylish choice

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
This is the mini demo, not a problem :D
Cause if you played the v0.1 we had somewhat bad renders so in the v0.3 we improved the renders and made some modification in the story. So I hope you will come back in the next releases
YEs... Come back after 10 years...

Reactions: mide

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I have but still the game shouldn't quit to menu without any warning for picking a door.
Yea I know sorry for that we are working on fixing some other bugs and fixing the grammar and we will publish the fixed release

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
couple Q

* can you weasel through without getting a job and gameover only dependent on your cashflow (allowing an inclined cheater to spend her day at home instead of an office or a street corner)?
* can you corrupt the daughter into FFM incest?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes