VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I like The idea of a female MC incest game. Much like lots of other female MC games there is an endless stream of non family NPC's trying to get with the female MC. I like that it is at least avoidable in the demo. I can certainly respect peoples creativity, and the genre's people are into. Personally I would love to find a female MC incest game that focused exclusively on family relationships and did not bother with endless streams of NPC's outside of the family. I do appreciate the MC having the choices, hopefully as things progress we can have the daughter avoid anyone outside the family also. Thank you for your effort, and I look forward to see how this progresses.
dont listen to him! make the woman and the girl fuck anyone! corrupt them and make them pasive whores. that needs dicks everytime. lol hahahahaha, make them fuck homeless people and NTR the fuck outa the boy. xd i dont know about you guys, i am pretty sure that you will hate me. but cmon that makes things interesting. and incredibly hot. nothing hot about a vanilla aproach where the boy gets his mommy and sis. boooriiiingg.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
From the change log:
"v0.3
New renders,
Bug fixes,
New actions,
New GAME !"

So does this mean we have to start from the beginning?

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
From the change log:
"v0.3
New renders,
Bug fixes,
New actions,
New GAME !"

So does this mean we have to start from the beginning?
Yup from beginning with changes in the story you can consider this release as a demo

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Still seeming like a run of the mill game, just seems like you have almost figured out how you want your game to proceed. I may be back.
Trust me in the story I cant decide how it will end or go on it has a lot of ends. Anyway you will see in the next releases. This release is short cause it's like a demo to publish the new renders and changes in the story

Reactions: Karen XXX and ILCjr

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
iiZombie Thanks for the update. Will play it later tonight. I'm curious though, OP was updated a couple of hours ago yet your game still doesnt show on the F95 Latest Updates page. As that page is important for being noticed by potential new players you probably will want to look into that.
First Minute of the Game. After i let the Son Spy, I go out and it says Balcony. I click on it, bam back to Main Menu....... Is that intentional ?
We did not finish the balcony yet and yes it is a bug sorry for it, but you should go downstairs

Milf looks great just game is so short :( Missing Tags Vaginal + Creampie + hope with get scenes with her Son (Incest tag)
Would love to put Nick as MC ;)(y)
Game Looks Great waiting for BIG update :cool:(y) 2 gb at least :LOL:
I am happy that you like it. We will release update every 2 or 3 months. This release is a demo to add the new renders.

dafuq?...why is this even here?..its not a game..its a frikkin boot to menu...
Sorry for that it is just a demo to test the new renders. I hope you come back later

is this definitely incest or can you choose relationships?
I am the writer and I am telling you that I cannot decide the best choice every choice even unimportant choice will affect the story

Yeah the new MILF model is extremely hot w/ that slender body of hers... Me like! (y)
I am happy that you liked it.

Game was redesigned even with less content and now with sandbox, hope there will be a lesbian path.

Sandbox sucks.
There will be for sure.

meh... seems to be the average female protagonist game with nothing new but if it gets updated frequently can take the public of AWAM that have 2 years waiting for something to happen
This game will be new trust me. We will make an update evert 2 or 3 months

for those struggling. after the shower just below the balcony door there is a route to downstairs....not sure this game should be free roam
Sorry for this bug the balcony is not finished, but you have to go downstairs

An incest game with a female protagonist? The mother no less?

I will give you hope.

Great improvement. Now it's the time to go on with real updates. Don't give up.
Thank you I am happy that the you liked the improvements. We will never give up

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
dont listen to him! make the woman and the girl fuck anyone! corrupt them and make them pasive whores. that needs dicks everytime. lol hahahahaha, make them fuck homeless people and NTR the fuck outa the boy. xd i dont know about you guys, i am pretty sure that you will hate me. but cmon that makes things interesting. and incredibly hot. nothing hot about a vanilla aproach where the boy gets his mommy and sis. boooriiiingg.
You can do that and he can do that in this game you will CHOOSE what will Christine do in her life

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice. A little chunky with a bug or two. A bit short even for a demo.

BTW why a double decker right hand drive bus? You are not allowed to stand upstairs.

Aug 17, 2019
My Port is back up and its been fixed. No more white screen once the intro is done. Also, do not touch the balcony door. For some reason it just throws you to the main menu and its the same on PC version too. TOUCH ON THE STAIRS and the game will continue.

Reactions: Volts666

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
so this update has less content than it previously had
Cause I made some modification on the story so the next update will be more content lesbian path and incest you will decide how the update will go on, and if you want to know when it will be ready you can join our discord or become a patreon to see special renders

My Port is back up and its been fixed. No more white screen once the intro is done. Also, do not touch the balcony door. For some reason it just throws you to the main menu and its the same on PC version too. TOUCH ON THE STAIRS and the game will continue.
Thank you again. I forgot to add a text that the balcony is broken in the game, but anyways if they read the first dialougs it says she will go downstairs to eat breakfast

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I think I have a problem. The game just started, kid staring his mother. Mother found a job from newspaper and when I click to accept, the boss says you can come later and the game is over. Whats happening ?!

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I think I have a problem. The game just started, kid staring his mother. Mother found a job from newspaper and when I click to accept, the boss says you can come later and the game is over. Whats happening ?!
This is the mini demo, not a problem :D
Cause if you played the v0.1 we had somewhat bad renders so in the v0.3 we improved the renders and made some modification in the story. So I hope you will come back in the next releases

Reactions: Bullgano10

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I love renders and the story seems like its gonna be perfect with by the time. I hope you guys give us an endless updates. Keep going on the way falks. Sorry for my misunderstood.

• Love
Reactions: iiZombie
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes