VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Still seeming like a run of the mill game, just seems like you have almost figured out how you want your game to proceed. I may be back.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I have nothing against ghetto booty, give me 31 flavours I say. But once in a while an older woman with a slender, elegant ass is what's needed. Might DL based on one picture.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah the new MILF model is extremely hot w/ that slender body of hers... Me like! (y)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Her face horrifies me, all i can see while looking at that final image of her smiling at the news paper is a slightly more attractive Cruella De Vil.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Game was redesigned even with less content and now with sandbox, hope there will be a lesbian path.

Sandbox sucks.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
meh... seems to be the average female protagonist game with nothing new but if it gets updated frequently can take the public of AWAM that have 2 years waiting for something to happen

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
for those struggling. after the shower just below the balcony door there is a route to downstairs....not sure this game should be free roam

Oct 25, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I have a problem, when I want to leave the room, the screen turns all black and if I press the screen it only returns to the room

Reactions: Sam39

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
as long as its not one of the run your mill corruption game wher Fem MC becomes a whore nad can actually choose to avoid sleeping with men im all for it. the sad thing about being a female MC is if you pursue a relationship with the daughter theres no chance of knocking her up or any other female LI to bad for no futa protag or the possibilty to grow a dick:LOL: but what can you do?

• Haha
Oct 27, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

brother the interior of the house looks like this in black and white

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes