VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yup it will ;)
This is a Kenetic novel right I cant understand how this is a VN and game is undermining my choices. I refused help from son's friend. The fucking Narrator even says ( You refuse John's offer and you go your room to change your clothes :unsure: I guess you meant you refuse John's offer and you go home upon arrival you immediately changed your clothes and had dinner with your family. But this is not the major problem the issue with this is that your son says yes I had a good day today my friend John let me know that he helped you out today that never happened what the hell is going on either this is a VN or Kinetic Novel which one is it Dev. I'm betting on the ladder but does not say that in the tags, I dislike KN because your choices have 0 impact on the story so I tend to stay away no disrespect to you Dev.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is a Kenetic novel right I cant understand how this is a VN and game is undermining my choices. I refused help from son's friend. The fucking Narrator even says ( You refuse John's offer and you go your room to change your clothes :unsure: I guess you meant you refuse John's offer and you go home upon arrival you immediately changed your clothes and had dinner with your family. But this is not the major problem the issue with this is that your son says yes I had a good day today my friend John let me know that he helped you out today that never happened what the hell is going on either this is a VN or Kinetic Novel which one is it Dev. I'm betting on the ladder but does not say that in the tags, I dislike KN because your choices have 0 impact on the story so I tend to stay away no disrespect to you Dev.
This is NOT a kinetic novel, because choices affect variables which have consequences. Perhaps they are not the consequences that you want, but then, it's not your game is it?

By the way, to my knowledge there is no tag for 'ladder'.

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I cannot deny that there are some problems in the game, but believe me, these problems have been solved even as the game has become more interactive. just in the next two weeks the game will be published, and yup the game will be popular unless corona virus has another opinion ;)

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
YAY
The public update with new renders is after two days
You can early access to it tomorrow on patreon.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
hey man love the new renders!
but the grammar needs improvement,i assume the grammar is fixed in the update?
oh by the way,the discord link does not work

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
hey man love the new renders!
but the grammar needs improvement,i assume the grammar is fixed in the update?
oh by the way,the discord link does not work
I am happy that you liked the new renders.
I will work on it the next update.

here it is the discord link

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
This game has potential. Good work.

Corruption + incest + milf

Just miising cheating/ntr and It would be a perfect game.

Pls consider letting the MC meet a new emotional partner. ;)
I will create gallery mod & cheating menu mood soon ;)
Sure the MC will meet many characters every character has it's pros and cons

Reactions: Alley_Cat

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
iiZombie Thanks for the update. Will play it later tonight. I'm curious though, OP was updated a couple of hours ago yet your game still doesnt show on the F95 Latest Updates page. As that page is important for being noticed by potential new players you probably will want to look into that.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
First Minute of the Game. After i let the Son Spy, I go out and it says Balcony. I click on it, bam back to Main Menu....... Is that intentional ?

Reactions: iiZombie

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Milf looks great just game is so short :( Missing Tags Vaginal + Creampie + hope with get scenes with her Son (Incest tag)
Would love to put Nick as MC ;)(y)
Game Looks Great waiting for BIG update :cool:(y) 2 gb at least :LOL:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes