VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
No offense. The Mom looks like a zombie. I usually skip mom content anyways because my own mother was nothing but perpetual disappointments and disgust but this one skin tone looks like fantasy setting with zombies and shit. Change the skin tone and then don't forget to change the screens in the op.
Her "Life is Hard", what part of that didnt you get ?

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Hey man, good start, lots to do for the next update! You have an open canvas, you can make this wild as hell and earn money too.... Patron will limit you though, freelance the "by guidelines" game and set a website for yourself for the perversed game. you will get a lot of followers!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Couple of minor things:

Your name changes for the mother and son work; the one for the daughter doesn't work - she's still "Cindy", no matter what you enter.

The word that means "taken aback, worried" is "fazed", not "phased"

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Short as might be expected from a demo. Promising tags (corr, fp, inc, les) made me try it. Story develops fast, lets hope not too fast (corruption is a process). I am looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Was excited for pale girl, but 33mbs for a 0.0.2? That's uhh... hardly worth the time spent checking the validity of the "big ass" tag. (They never are. :cry:)

Reactions: e-disfunction

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Guys this is not the update :D
As you now I am new at add games here so I started a conversation with the mod to ask him how to update the game
So he updated the game :D
But now I added links for the Episode 1

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
But now I added links for the Episode 1
Yup, now there's more. Still not much but certainly better and also corruption did slow down (if you played the 0.02 demo play it again to see that). Let's see where this goes ;)

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Yup, now there's more. Still not much but certainly better and also corruption did slow down (if you played the 0.02 demo play it again to see that). Let's see where this goes ;)
It was a demo so i know the mistakes and correct it and the Episode 2 will be much longer

Note :
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ;)

Reactions: EdPokol

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Here it is our Discord server

You can join us to decide the story :)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I don't wanna be too much of an asshole, but the renders are all kind of scary. Smiles are grimaces, and the skin tones are off, and the lighting is coming from somewhere it's not supposed to, and so on. No clue about the story but just based on the preview images, I'm not interested.

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I don't wanna be too much of an asshole, but the renders are all kind of scary. Smiles are grimaces, and the skin tones are off, and the lighting is coming from somewhere it's not supposed to, and so on. No clue about the story but just based on the preview images, I'm not interested.
Thank you for playing our game :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A few criticisms (constructive, I hope).

Please eliminate the slow text scroll. I can read faster than the text appears on the screen. Is there some reason for the slow scroll. It seems like unnecessary work to do it that way, since Ren'Py has a standard Option for text-speed adjustment.

There is a programming error near the end. The section where the son comments on his mother's bra is impossible to reach, because the conditional is set too high.

Someone to assist you who is knowledgeable of the English language would be most helpful.

Is this supposed to be a parody of A Wife And Mother? If so, that's not necessarily a bad thing. We could use a game like that which progresses faster for those less patient gamers.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes