VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Well... dunno what to say.

That lvl of engrish is a way worse than even mine. But even google translate does better, so why not polish text before release?

About story plot.. well, looks like typical corruption game where sex of mc doesn't matter at all. But ok, we'll see about it.

But what i can't understand: why so cliche? I mean, c'mon, you do this for yourselfs, first of all. And only then comes other stuff.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Well... dunno what to say.

That lvl of engrish is a way worse than even mine. But even google translate does better, so why not polish text before release?

About story plot.. well, looks like typical corruption game where sex of mc doesn't matter at all. But ok, we'll see about it.

But what i can't understand: why so cliche? I mean, c'mon, you do this for yourselfs, first of all. And only then comes other stuff.
We are fixing the English :( sorry for that :(

Just one quest....can you let her have sex with her son? in the next update not 9 months from now

Any Road Map Planned?
And for sure she will :)
No the huge update will be 31/12/2019 we are working hard for it

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Finally, another Female Protag-Incest game! I swear I can count the number of the (ongoing) games in this genre with 1 hand, among which are some of the most successful games out there (e.g. AWAM, CoA, Dilmur)... Idk why devs don't crank out games for this genre more often! Anyways, wish the devs of this game the best and hope they keep up the effort!

TTD

Apr 3, 2017
Why there have to be always a patch? Why can't dev make an option to specify relationship to players?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I wonder if it will support MAC as well. This looks interesting/promising.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i alredy see a bag in prefererences, when I hopened it, the game gonna in crush. This bug din't alp when pus on rolleback or ignor it, the is out shutdown. fix ther preferences and ther stuf

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
i alredy see a bag in prefererences, when I hopened it, the game gonna in crush. This bug din't alp when pus on rolleback or ignor it, the is out shutdown. fix ther preferences and ther stuf
I am uploading the new version wait please :)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The concept has potential, though feels a bit run of the mill for the type of game, hopefully it gets better as it goes along. The renders are average. The translation needs a lot of work. Devs, I am not trying to be mean, but, right now it feels like you are fishing for support, that in itself is not bad, but I think you may have released this a bit too early. That could hurt you (In the short term at least). I may be back after a couple updates as it seems like it has potential.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
iiZombie i have found a little mistake about the name change.You have forgotten to change in the episode1 script file in the sentences the names from the characters.For example: Nick to [Nick].The same with the girls too.I attach the fixed/or changed version from your episode1.rpy file.This must be extract in to the subfolder game" and when you become the question to overwrite the original file you must say yes.And then of curse start a new game.The first sceenshot is your original file and the second is my changed script file.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the problem don't gone whe I wont to change preferences the game gon in error. Why i can't open preferences in the game? Pleace fix it.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes