VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Overview:
The game is about you a woman who has a teenage boy and a girl called Cindy living in a small house their life was happy for a while but for sorry the father is dead, Unfortunately, you (as a mother) don't have any skills or work to pay the rent of the house, and you son can't continue his studies without money so you will do your best to find a job and make you like better. How? you who will decide it.
Let us fix this nightmare:
The game is about you a woman who has a teenage boy and a girl called Cindy living in a small house their life was happy for a while but for sorry the father is dead

<fixed> PLayers get to play the woman perspective -> mother to a young boy and girl, widowed by their father who suffered some untimely demise in mysrterious circumstances, former house wife with no skills or job. <fixed>

Unfortunately, you (as a mother) don't have any skills or work to pay the rent of the house, and you son can't continue his studies without money so you will do your best to find a job and make you like better. How? you who will decide it.

<fixed> You play for money to help your kids continue their studies and improve your life along the way. The ?HOW? of the matter we leave to you as players to make the good choices and game on!

Seems interesting, i'll try it again in a few updates. one thing i'd like is to be able to increase the text speed in the preferences.

iiZombie the patron link in the OP needs to be replaced, gets a 404 error.
It is not supporting anything ... can be scraped.

MarshmelloGames
Joined Dec 2019
This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.

also DEVS pledged to release a new version this day -> 31.12.2019 !!!

the huge update will be 31/12/2019 we are working hard for it
TIk! TOK!

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
The game is about you a woman who has a teenage boy and a girl called Cindy living in a small house their life was happy for a while but for sorry the father is dead

<fixed> PLayers get to play the woman perspective -> mother to a young boy and girl, widowed by their father who suffered some untimely demise in mysrterious circumstances, former house wife with no skills or job. <fixed>

Unfortunately, you (as a mother) don't have any skills or work to pay the rent of the house, and you son can't continue his studies without money so you will do your best to find a job and make you like better. How? you who will decide it.

<fixed> You play for money to help your kids continue their studies and improve your life along the way. The ?HOW? of the matter we leave to you as players to make the good choices and game on!

MarshmelloGames
Joined Dec 2019

TIk! TOK!
The update is ready but as you can sea I am having a problem with patreon page trying to fix it :)

Last edited:

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019

MarshmelloGames
Joined Dec 2019

TIk! TOK!
Fixed the patreon problem the release is soon

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Pretty good start for a demo although probably the shortest demo that I have ever played. From playing the game and comments from others this game has good potential due to the theme with a female MC and corruption. Yes, the English is poor but as I read is being improved for the next update. That tends to chase some people off from the start but I just laugh it off and continue with the game as I'm used to working and interacting with people for which English is a second or third language.

When I first saw the family photo I just assumed that this was another game about an under-age looking boy going after his MILF mother and/or spying on his "older" sister. I assume that the sister is older as she is taller than the mother and well developed. Unfortunately, she almost looks old enough to be a younger sister of the mother rather than a daughter. I was very glad to see that this has the "female protagonist" tag which opens many other options.

It's very good that your are apparently taking feedback from the postings here! I certainly look forward to the next release.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The self pun of this game is getting pretty cheeky.
The gibberish nonsensical description if a cluster storm of tropes that have no appeal all cuddled up:
"
We are currently working : <ON our game called>

Life is Hard:
The game is about you<,> a woman who has a teenage boy and a girl called Cindy <,> living in a small house <.> their life was happy for a while but for sorry the father is dead, Unfortunately, you (as a mother) don't have any skills or work to pay the rent of the house, and you <r> son can't continue his studies without money <,>so you will do your best to find a job and make you like better. How? you who will decide it.

"

Now we can expect some update.

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
New Post ! With Important News !

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
No offense. The Mom looks like a zombie. I usually skip mom content anyways because my own mother was nothing but perpetual disappointments and disgust but this one skin tone looks like fantasy setting with zombies and shit. Change the skin tone and then don't forget to change the screens in the op.

• Sad
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Change the skin tone and then don't forget to change the screens in the op.
That's an order or what? Relax a little, ok?

A few things:
- missing label "credits" in the end
- changing names should be more clear: because when I see "Do you want to change Chrisitne name", I don't know who Christine is.

And I like mother's hair. What I don't like: when story has main character, but sometimes shows thoughts of another character. I can do nothing with that, it just ruins the air for me.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Version 0.2 ends with her getting molested on the bus, followed by an error message ("Can't find the credits").

Meanwhile:
3DCG - Yes
Big ass - Yes
Big tits - Yes
Corruption - ???
Exhibitionism - Yes
Female protagonist - Yes
Incest - ???
Lesbian - ???
Masturbation - ???
MILF - Possibly
Oral sex - ???
Romance - ???
Voyeurism - Don't know if one incident counts

Tags should show what is, not what might be in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes