VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
English is terrible and characters feel meaningless for now. The idea is good tho so i still have hope.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In some of the renders.. when they sit at the kitchen table, it looks like the mom is gaining several (bust)sizes, and then deflates again.

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
In some of the renders.. when they sit at the kitchen table, it looks like the mom is gaining several (bust)sizes, and then deflates again.
Thank you for the note I will send it to the artist to fix it in the next update.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Another Sarah's Life or Elena's Life clone. Didnt this thread have a zombie woman at some point?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Trust me in the story I cant decide how it will end or go on it has a lot of ends. Anyway you will see in the next releases. This release is short cause it's like a demo to publish the new renders and changes in the story
I understand that about the not really knowing how it will end. It is that this update seems to be more focused than the first two releases. The first release, I just figured it was going to be a just let her be a slut game. The second one completely disappointed me to be honest, I really didn't find many positive things at first about it. Not only does this update show a lot more promise than the others, but I understand what you were trying to do with the second one.
Again, I may be back to give your game another chance.

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Another Sarah's Life or Elena's Life clone. Didnt this thread have a zombie woman at some point?
It's not a clone it's a game with a different events and story. About the zombie woman we changed the renders.

I understand that about the not really knowing how it will end. It is that this update seems to be more focused than the first two releases. The first release, I just figured it was going to be a just let her be a slut game. The second one completely disappointed me to be honest, I really didn't find many positive things at first about it. Not only does this update show a lot more promise than the others, but I understand what you were trying to do with the second one.
Again, I may be back to give your game another chance.
Thank you for coming back, and thank you for your note in the next release it will be with a much content

This is a really good game. Liked it. Hope you see to the end with this one. Best of luck.
I happy that you liked it.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
D

Deleted member 1455335

Will there be a future NTR plot because the Female MC [The mom] don't have skills and the son doesn't work so, there may be a route if she starts dating some rich dude for solving money problem, Don't u think?

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Will there be a future NTR plot because the Female MC [The mom] don't have skills and the son doesn't work so, there may be a route if she starts dating some rich dude for solving money problem, Don't u think?
Yup there will NTR but based on your choices for example you want NTR so choose options that lead you to NTR.
Maybe she will date him or work with him or something else there are many things to do.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol after spying on mother, clicks outside ->balcony = game crash to main menu :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It feels like No More Secrets the whole layout of the game, but what a difference from what it used to be very impressed with how much it has changed nice work (y)

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
iiZombie

since u have patreon
and they will annoy you about incest material
i suggest u... (specially since u just started .. build by easy to make this change for future too...)
suggest u make the char name open for all characters(at least the related one's)
& what they call each other or relation between each other...

so patreon would get out of ur assCase

or u can make a code-trigger .. on the naming of the char .. or its last name
to auto set incest relations/names

but again .. if patreon knew about it
they will annoy u about it
and u will have to change new script
and old saves wont work

just a heads up so u can start right...
Thank you for your suggestions, but I have two options to creat a patch or create a website to publish the incest version (real version)
But I don't know web service that allow adult content so I will make a patch

Reactions: Jeancul

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
It feels like No More Secrets the whole layout of the game, but what a difference from what it used to be very impressed with how much it has changed nice work (y)
Just the left and right as I cannot find left and right better than this thank you I hope you come back in the next update

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes