VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Is Isekai [v0.10] [Life is Isekai]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
focus on aunt cass and you've got a game
I'm surprised that devs haven't been doing this niche, usually everything is being copied by hundreds of people. Is there an obvious reason for that, like it's hard to work with such model or that there is only one model of such type?

Reactions: Grelk

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I'm surprised that devs haven't been doing this niche, usually everything is being copied by hundreds of people. Is there an obvious reason for that, like it's hard to work with such model or that there is only one model of such type?
I believe in many cases, it's model availability. You'll notice a lot of games have same/similar looking models. Also, Disney is famously litigious, so if you intend to make any money off it, using 'brand characters' is a no no

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Life Is Isekai [v0.03] [Life is Isekai] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 717.69 MB
Original MAC Size: 700.41 MB

Compressed PC Size: 55.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 38.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I love life is strange and life is strange BTS. Please keep working on this. maybe slow the zooms. my display bounces around at light speed.

Reactions: nik1988

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Quick google shows that it is in fact gay.
How does this not have a "gay" tag when the first scene is the male MC jerking it to two dudes trying to take off each others pants? I stopped right there, as this is not my kink. Does this happen often?

Reactions: Grelk

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
How does this not have a "gay" tag when the first scene is the male MC jerking it to two dudes trying to take off each others pants? I stopped right there, as this is not my kink. Does this happen often?
Not that I'm aware of. I was checking the game out and seeing what people were saying about it and got curious about that term, so I searched it. Given that, I'm good on trying this game.

PervyPusslicker42

Oct 24, 2020
I played life is strange and the life is strange- before the storm so knewing all characters i loved it. Its a sexy parody. Only sometimes they look very weird

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.03 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Bully27
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes