2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Faptime
Nov 7, 2020
The only way for this to work if the MC body and art changes and adapts to the different characters, otherwise it’s just another bad sfm mesh up. The animations were a bit off putting too.

JebbaMCebba

Jul 21, 2018
I'll watch it, but you should change the gmod model, and the changing of the art styles is vertigo-inducing. It sounded like a good idea, but idk if it's working in practice. A LOT of potential I think, though.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
A slight suggestion to all the people bellyaching in here. If you want to leave a review for it, there's a feature for it. All you've done with this is making me download it. I'm now curious just how silly your complaints are.

Apr 30, 2018
According to the Dev notes portion on the home page it says criticism is allowed. Nothing to criticize about the game so far. Everything seems solid! A request for development is opportunity for incest or loli. That's just the stuff that I wish there was more of. Again, not a criticism. Just wishful thinking.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
A slight suggestion to all the people bellyaching in here. If you want to leave a review for it, there's a feature for it. All you've done with this is making me download it. I'm now curious just how silly your complaints are.
A slight statement to you. No one cares if you download the game or not; did you expect someone to say "oh my god you really didn't listen to our complaints and you downloaded the game!??!? how could you!!
You have been on the site for over 4 years and you think people will stop "bellyaching":ROFLMAO:.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes