Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Lol. Most of my money came from selling fishes and doing quests. The yellowfin sea bream that only appear in spring to be exact since each one of those sells for 2500G and they're quite common and weak as well. The farm's just there for cooking ingredients and item materials mostly.

Anyone playing this just for the hentai would get extremely frustrated since the H content is rather lacking compared to pure hentai game. But this game make up for it with other stuffs.
<(^^,)> LOL

Yeah, the Hentai content isn't "WOW" if you think about other games, but still is good.. it's Art~ and some options of the Art~ are nice too~ if you know what i mean ;)

But it's a good game in the end, spending some time to forge relationships and earn the money... and other things...

It's nice...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, the Hentai content isn't "WOW" if you think about other games, but still is good.. it's Art~ and some options of the Art~ are nice too~ if you know what i mean ;)
:unsure: "some options" ? I am curious what options you are referring to there ? Loli ? shota ? rape ? homosexual ? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
:unsure: "some options" ? I am curious what options you are referring to there ? Loli ? shota ? rape ? homosexual ?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
In the Mini game at the Hentai Action... there are some good options, altough... too bad it's only a option.. and no any image about the character doing X thing with Y character...

Oh and as far i see there are only 2 Homosexual Content... of course.

Then i was thinking, i head about a "Life is Paradise 2" i wanna see how that turns =/

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough for Kat? Even with the completed save, i cant get her to do more than date, no kissing or relationship or marriage. Though the gallery shows her in a wedding dress

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for Kat? Even with the completed save, i cant get her to do more than date, no kissing or relationship or marriage. Though the gallery shows her in a wedding dress
Look at her status. Favorability needs to exceed 50 i think before the girl start to accept hug touch kiss and confess love. Chaos characters are fine with sex as long as favorability is high but anyone else needs to be a partner before they accept. Marriage i'm not sure since i haven't got that far but i think you have to expand your house to the max first.

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
Look at her status. Favorability needs to exceed 50 i think before the girl start to accept hug touch kiss and confess love. Chaos characters are fine with sex as long as favorability is high but anyone else needs to be a partner before they accept. Marriage i'm not sure since i haven't got that far but i think you have to expand your house to the max first.
I finally got it!
Was because she didnt have her "own" house

Reactions: sonhot

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I finally got it!
Was because she didnt have her "own" house
You gotta give them a HOUSE to start Dating, kissing and more...

You can rape them only with/without a house (as MC only.. FC i didn't have that option so far)

I will be editing my "Guide" i have in one of the post here

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
LOl i just tried getting married to Moon. I thought that she would move in together with my character and Nami the childhood friend and we'd be a happy family. Well, she did move in but instead of sleeping together upstair, she sleeps in the room on the ground floor which used to belong to Nami. Nami still appear outside my house in the morning taking care of the farm and i can still interact with her like usual. But i have no freaking idea where Nami lives after getting kicked out of the house when Moon moved in. I tried looking everywhere, going back to Moon's previous house thinking Nami moved there but the house was gone lmao. So any idea where the childhood friends live after your character got married? or they became homeless and sleep under a bridge somewhere outside the map at night :p . Damn i'd feel really bad if that was the case.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
LOl i just tried getting married to Moon. I thought that she would move in together with my character and Nami the childhood friend and we'd be a happy family. Well, she did move in but instead of sleeping together upstair, she sleeps in the room on the ground floor which used to belong to Nami. Nami still appear outside my house in the morning taking care of the farm and i can still interact with her like usual. But i have no freaking idea where Nami lives after getting kicked out of the house when Moon moved in. I tried looking everywhere, going back to Moon's previous house thinking Nami moved there but the house was gone lmao. So any idea where the childhood friends live after your character got married? or they became homeless and sleep under a bridge somewhere outside the map at night :p . Damn i'd feel really bad if that was the case.
... go to the North east corner... see that bucket ? ... that's where Nami lives now... :ROFLMAO: JK ... or maybe she is a beach bum now ? ... that is seriously weird though why would she not let MC spoon with her wooly sheep ass after marriage ? That should be sufficient grounds for Divorce.

Is your house fully upgraded ? I am just guessing here but maybe the final upgrade has a double bed ? Unless you already have it fully upgraded already.

Reactions: sonhot

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
I have the full mansion with Kat, kat sleeps in that room next to the master bed where nami was. If you talk to her long enough for it to get late and tired, she does offer to let you sleep with her for the night. However i didnt even think about where nami went lol.
Now with having the tube baby, daughter sleeps in that room with Kat

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I have the full mansion with Kat, kat sleeps in that room next to the master bed where nami was. If you talk to her long enough for it to get late and tired, she does offer to let you sleep with her for the night. However i didnt even think about where nami went lol.
So apparently that still happen even after the masion upgrade. Seriously what's the point of having to upgrade the house to get another room for privacy as a condition for marriage when the wife moves in, sleeps elsewhere and replace your childhood friend :ROFLMAO:. Damn game at least give her a house somewhere, there's plenty of space. Now Nami's just there during the day then vanish from the island when night falls.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn game at least give her a house somewhere, there's plenty of space. Now Nami's just there during the day then vanish from the island when night falls.
If you talk to her long enough for it to get late and tired, she does offer to let you sleep with her for the night. However i didnt even think about where nami went lol.
:unsure: What if........ you guys are to sleep in the room with your wife and kid and the slav... uhm I mean Childhood Friend is supposed to be sleeping in the room that you have been using ? o_o what if... You guys have been locking the poor bastard out every night all along ? :eek: ... Plot Twist... MC is the Villain ! :ROFLMAO:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
:unsure: What if........ you guys are to sleep in the room with your wife and kid and the slav... uhm I mean Childhood Friend is supposed to be sleeping in the room that you have been using ? o_o what if... You guys have been locking the poor bastard out every night all along ? :eek: ... Plot Twist... MC is the Villain ! :ROFLMAO:
I'd gladly share my bed with her or even let her have it. My character doesn't needs no sleep, just admiring the sleeping face of my slav... i meant my new wife and childhood friend is enough lol. Sadly she's no where to be found on the island during the night. Its like Nami and Moon fused into one during the night then they separate come morning, that'd explain why Moon's sleeping at Nami's bed. Moon's old house vanished as well for some reasons after she moved in mine. Not sure what to build in its place now :unsure: .

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'd gladly share my bed with her or even let her have it. My character doesn't needs no sleep, just admiring the sleeping face of my slav... i meant my new wife and childhood friend is enough lol. Sadly she's no where to be found on the island during the night. Its like Nami and Moon fused into one during the night then they separate come morning, that'd explain why Moon's sleeping at Nami's bed. Moon's old house vanished as well for some reasons after she moved in mine. Not sure what to build in its place now :unsure: .
Yeah that could be it... the sprites might be overlapping... so Moon overpowers Nami... dominates her and pins her down in bed... lies on top of her and falls asleep XD ... only someone experienced with reading the code of the game would be able to figure out if that is the case. >.<

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah that could be it... the sprites might be overlapping... so Moon overpowers Nami... dominates her and pins her down in bed... lies on top of her and falls asleep XD ... only someone experienced with reading the code of the game would be able to figure out if that is the case. >.<
Aparently i found her walking around inside the mayor's office on a rainy day, so she's probably lives there now. But she's not there on normal days and i'never see her sleeps on any of the beds there so i'm really not sure lol. Well, at least she's not homeless or got pinned down by Moon :p . Would've been nice if there's an option to build a house for her tho.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Aparently i found her walking around inside the mayor's office on a rainy day, so she's probably lives there now. But she's not there on normal days and i'never see her sleeps on any of the beds there so i'm really not sure lol. Well, at least she's not homeless or got pinned down by Moon :p . Would've been nice if there's an option to build a house for her tho.
Or it would be nice to have a threesome with her and your wife, under the assumption that the wife was already pinning her down in bed every night for you ... :ROFLMAO:

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
I defeated the demon king, but he ran away...
Is the game's story over? I've been all over the island and gone where crystals blocked the way.
however, there are still 2 places that I do not have access and I have no idea how to enter, Does anyone know what to do?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes