Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I cant find where to get the metals to build the sex stuff :/
The Metals you can find them in the Mine up the North-Forest.

If you have the Chaos Atmosphere, you can access to more Metals...

female or male which is better to be enjoy in this game?
Honestly both are goods, like it was mention before...

Isn't a game where the H-Content is "WOW!" to blow up your head... but it's good.

It requires time of course.

Choose 1... then choose the other.

Both are good at the end.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Are pregnancies added into this game
Despite it seems you can have a Child by being a woman, i haven't seen any image that made the character Pregnant so... i don't think so.
was this updated to the new english patch?
Well i think the game already have the latest English Patch... i never found any Spanish word (since it seems it was translated from the Spanish version, and even that i speak on spanish, i didn't knew about it till i ended the game)
Where is the 100% save data?
You can google it honestly, i don't remember where is it now.

But like i said before, if you only want to see the images of the game.. the Creator already made it "Unlocked". Just go into the Game files and search the "IMG" folder (or something like that) inside you will see all the images you could also look inside the game...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
loving the game tho noticing some translations issues lol like untranslated descriptions on items in tailor shop and such, tho as long as i have stats and a name for who i guess it doesn't matter, i will say different versions of expense for farm animals is goofy looking

Reactions: Brucewills

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
is there a chance that, if i go with female character ill be rape by the male around the village ?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
is there a chance that, if i go with female character ill be rape by the male around the village ?
Only at Chaos Atmosphere and by certain Male Characters (i think 2 or 3 only) the other 5 will be Perverts that you can find (only with that Atmosphere) around the map (outside the village)

but that's all...

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Only at Chaos Atmosphere and by certain Male Characters (i think 2 or 3 only) the other 5 will be Perverts that you can find (only with that Atmosphere) around the map (outside the village)

but that's all...
thank you for your answer, now is there anyone have female chaos save atm ? XD

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
ahhh btw can my village grow ? it seems i can only build 2 house :(
Yes, the Island can grow up to 9/15 Buildings you want to build.. the thing is to find the Materials to build each one of them...

Check my previous post where i said about Materials and other things

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, the Island can grow up to 9/15 Buildings you want to build.. the thing is to find the Materials to build each one of them...

Check my previous post where i said about Materials and other things
im using the normal map, not the expanded one. i though if im using extended one the game would be unstable :( . so if im using normal one, i can only make 2 house ?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
im using the normal map, not the expanded one. i though if im using extended one the game would be unstable :( . so if im using normal one, i can only make 2 house ?
Nope at all, like i said:

The "Normal Size" map = Being able to build up to 9 Buildings (Stores/Houses)

The "Extended Map" = Being able to build up to 15 Buildings (Stores/Houses)

Still, with the 9 version or "Normal" it seems there is a Image you can Unlock if you follow the tips in the Museum (never saw that image so don't know how's the thing)

With the 15 Version "Extended", you have more Terrain and can build for example: 12 houses & 3 stores or else.. that way you could bring all the characters into the island (6 males 6 females) or else...

If not, now that you have the 9 version.. check the page 29 where i say about Resources & how to Invite X character into the island, instead of building 1 house and get a Random character...

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Is possible to change a character's affinity? Like for example switching someone from a Lawful Character to a Chaotic one?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Is possible to change a character's affinity? Like for example switching someone from a Lawful Character to a Chaotic one?
Nope, that isn't possible at all.

Meaby the Dev will do it in the next game... who knows?

LiP seems most people enjoy it as far i can read. But here isn't possible.

They only have some dialogues between X/Y character...

The only thing you can do to hear/listen them it's to build 12 houses for each 6/6 F/M and walk around the island to activate their dialogues between them.. but that's all.

Some have that "Lawful to Chaotic & else" dialogue.. but i haven't see for example (so far)

a Chaotic Character that rapes another one... only the Player can do it (so far, still i haven't played this game in a while now...)

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
I'm playing it for a good bit and it feels like I'm still in the tutorial while almost falling asleep. I bet it's nice game if you like the harvest moon or village building stuff, but I'll call it quits.
The image folder looks like a bland collection of sprites in some pose or another.

This guy is a champ though.
Those lips are terrifying

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes