4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeOfDesmond-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Buletti

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I follow him and support him on Patreon and expect not only continuation, but also new projects from him ;)
You don't get more supporters by just communicating through Patreon, no one finds you on Patreon, they find you on places like this. So it is fair to say that if a dev is gone for 7 months without explanation they definitively risk getting less support.

Reactions: LeperDrag

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life of Desmond [v0.9.5.0] [Badvador]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
I feel like I was deceived, but I don’t know at what point... The graphics and models look like they were copied from the game "The Manor" , only copied like crap. This is only my personal opinion and I did not intend to offend anyone.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
I really enjoyed Ginnys content and character a lot she's probably in my top 3 favorite trans/futa characters ever she is feminine, curvy and knows what she wants and you can be fuck buddies or romantic with her which I chose to be romantic with her also there are both scenes for top or bottom which is awesome glad I decided to play this one since Ginny alone makes the game worth playing.

I wish more games did trans girls like Ginny a lot of games that have trans characters have these super androgynous flat really ugly looking characters that almost look like males which defeats the whole purpose in my opinion while Ginny is like any other girl just with something extra she's awesome loving her character in general she reminds me a bit of Lyssa from Fetish Locator which is one of my top trans characters of all time as well.

Now I am hoping we can dump the forced gf love interest and get in a relationship with Ginny or the other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: c._.99 and TrigZ3r0

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
not a peep for a year and then make new update but make the saves incompatible. lmfao never touching this again.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
According to Patreon there is an update with minor bugfixes on the way. Does anyone have a bit more info on that?

Thanks in advance!

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Good game, but having to type the password in each visit to get a particular interest at Madames has the possibility or dare I say has the increased probability of causing undue suffering to those that try to enjoy this creation and so with that in mind I was wondering why in the pervert gods name is it a thing anyway? What if someone only has one hand available for some unknown reason! It could lead to frustration or something and that could effect someone's mental wellbeing! Do you really want that type of thing on your conscience DEV? As someone that has the power to help develop someone's perversions, is it not better to do this in way that will not lead to mental anguish? Be the beacon of inspiration that the pervert god wants you to be by helping and inspiring people to embrace their selves quickly.......without subjecting them to further torment with needless multiple interactions by opting for a password first time only to aid in rehabilitation of those who could be struggling and in effect that would prevent new disciples, I mean people from the same suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: diolo and Valronn
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes