Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Just a thought, what about a scenario where you can wind up bringing mom into the fun?
No, she does have some story though and there will be some stuff. But I have no M/S or M/D, or mother anything content planned for that matter.
same problem here :-(
Get Jenny to 25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any new scenes with Sarah? cant trigger nothing new love capped at 56?
Yes, there are new scene, they don't require higher affection levels. It's like a sequence of events that take place during the first day at the house.

Reactions: DirkP and UncleVT

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save or something which will show sarah scenes? Can't trigger them for the life of me using this current save!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.12.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.03.2019

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yes, there are new scene, they don't require higher affection levels. It's like a sequence of events that take place during the first day at the house.
So new in this version is just the first day at the new house? :(

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
I can't get the birthday party scene to trigger, and I met all the reqs in the walkthrough. Any advice?

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Please do not go back to how things were before the birthday event. I'm talking about game mechanics and pacing. You literally go through a whole game's worth of grind clicking number raising with getting very little in return. The pacing was horrible. Not a fapable game for sure, at least until near the end. However, once you got to the birthday event the whole pace of the game gets good. Please write story not grinding thresholds. I found the post birthday content wonderful. You should make future content with a similar style.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have a save or something which will show sarah scenes?
You're going to have to be more specific, there are like 30 scenes with Sarah.

So new in this version is just the first day at the new house?
Yes.
I tried to play it but the grind is a lot.
Try story mode, it's in the preference menu.
Any advice?
Make sure you're not in Sarah's bedroom and if it's Friday you need to wait until it's not Friday.
Please do not go back to how things were before the birthday event.
There has been a lot of changes in the environment, so it wouldn't really be reasonable to back to how things were.
You literally go through a whole game's worth of grind clicking number raising with getting very little in return.
The pacing was horrible.
I disagree.
Also you might want to try story mode.
Not a fapable game for sure
That wasn't ever the intention, I want to write a story, make a game, the erotic stuff is second to that.
Please write story not grinding thresholds.
I've been writing a lot, about 55k words in fact, just because it's gated doesn't mean there isn't any story.
You should make future content with a similar style.
I add sex and or sexy things when they fit, either thematically or for story and character development. It's not a cum-as-many-times-as-possible-game.
Also, I don't want to make a VN which I'm guessing is more to your liking.

I also want to ask you this, was it worth playing through the game? Do you regret it?
Because it's all about the full picture, even if some things are uber fun, they will just enhance the really good part when they come around.

Either way, I still haven't figure out exactly how I'm going to pace this part of the game, but I have a good idea of what I want to do for the next update.

how do you get to the cabin? I cant find it in the walkthrough.
It's in the same sequence as the birthday party.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's nothing to do at the new house after the second day, nobody home or whatsoever, nothing to do, am I missing something here?

Reactions: luisar018

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
There's nothing to do at the new house after the second day, nobody home or whatsoever, nothing to do, am I missing something here?
So, when you get to the new house is the end of this update or am I missing something?
There's a sequence of scenes that covers the first day in the house, that's it for this update.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes