Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Someone said it was the end of a chapter, and I'd like to agree with that in a sense.
There are a lot of loose ends to wrap up from the first "chapter" which is the main purpose of this part.
I could give you the entire outline I've got planned but spoiler and stuff.

There are a few reasons why they will be living with Sarah and Mark.
1. Their apartment is a little shabby (it's supposed to be anyway)
2. They don't really have a job.
3. A pipe broke in their apartment, flooding it with water. Who knows how that happened. ;)
4. It's the best choice for the game.
5. Probably more reasons and stuff.

Yes, that's to be expected, better to increase money in that case. :)

It removes repetition, some scene will grant you a large number of affection on your first go, instead of 1-5.
It is quicker, but it also sets everything out of sync, it doesn't make it easier to know what to do next, you'll spend more time waiting too. I might add an option to skip a whole day at some point, but I need some feedback on the story mode option.
Thanks for explaining, I honestly thought that when you would activate story mode that the game would allow you to follow the story like a Visual Novel, following all the scenes that are available as a continuous story without having to collect points, build up relationships, earn money and go to different locations. I know, it takes a chunk out of the game but I think some people would prefer to follow the story like that without having to grind for stuff.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for explaining, I honestly thought that when you would activate story mode that the game would allow you to follow the story like a Visual Novel, following all the scenes that are available as a continuous story without having to collect points, build up relationships, earn money and go to different locations. I know, it takes a chunk out of the game but I think some people would prefer to follow the story like that without having to grind for stuff.
It would also require me to overhaul a lot of the code, basically I would need to make a new "game" that's a VN, no to mention that I would probably need to add and remove a decent amount of scenes that don't work. It's not really something I'm looking to do. This was a good compromise, it removes the repetition which a lot of people have been unhappy about, but it doesn't remove all the mechanics of the game.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
It would also require me to overhaul a lot of the code, basically I would need to make a new "game" that's a VN, no to mention that I would probably need to add and remove a decent amount of scenes that don't work. It's not really something I'm looking to do. This was a good compromise, it removes the repetition which a lot of people have been unhappy about, but it doesn't remove all the mechanics of the game.
I understand, don't worry. I don't mind a little grind :)

But, and I don't know if this is a hard thing to code and implement, what I do would prefer to see is a sort of hint system per character(s) ingame so you know what to do next to progress.

I'm currently stuck and I have no clue what to do or how to progress, (Helen at 26 points, Sarah at 56 and Jenna & Jenny at 27 and 24) Even with the use of the Walkthrough I can't seem to find the next trigger to continue, I know that Helen and Sarah are maxed for this build but Jenna & Jenny should be able to get more affection up to 40 I think, only problem is that the repeatable scenes that should give the points won't raise them anymore. So a hint or some sort ingame would save the day!

It might be has to do with the fact that I use a old save (From somewhere around version 0.4, hadn't played in a while) So that might be the culprit. Probably going to start a new game to make sure.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I like the slow buildup with the game and I'm glad you stick to your vision instead of rushing stuff.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I understand, don't worry. I don't mind a little grind :)

But, and I don't know if this is a hard thing to code and implement, what I do would prefer to see is a sort of hint system per character(s) ingame so you know what to do next to progress.

I'm currently stuck and I have no clue what to do or how to progress, (Helen at 26 points, Sarah at 56 and Jenna & Jenny at 27 and 24) Even with the use of the Walkthrough I can't seem to find the next trigger to continue, I know that Helen and Sarah are maxed for this build but Jenna & Jenny should be able to get more affection up to 40 I think, only problem is that the repeatable scenes that should give the points won't raise them anymore. So a hint or some sort ingame would save the day!

It might be has to do with the fact that I use a old save (From somewhere around version 0.4, hadn't played in a while) So that might be the culprit. Probably going to start a new game to make sure.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I like the slow buildup with the game and I'm glad you stick to your vision instead of rushing stuff.
Could you pls show us your achievement status. I had a similar problem yesterday and solved it by reading "carefully" the walkthrough and dialogs. For example I forgot to buy wine for Jenny on Saturday evening. This thing fixed everything afterwards. :)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yes, it's been suggested before, I just don't know how I would design it.
I'm currently stuck and I have no clue what to do or how to progress, (Helen at 26 points, Sarah at 56 and Jenna & Jenny at 27 and 24)
The thing is that if I don't want to be super specific like "go do this" it's always just going to say "increase affection with x" which is pretty obvious already, so it poses a problem with not spoiling things, if that makes sense.

Even with the use of the Walkthrough I can't seem to find the next trigger to continue, I know that Helen and Sarah are maxed for this build but Jenna & Jenny should be able to get more affection up to 40 I think
The thing you're looking for is Jenny in the living room on Saturdays, bring wine. :)

only problem is that the repeatable scenes that should give the points won't raise them anymore. So a hint or some sort ingame would save the day!
I think you're looking at the wrong scenes in that case. I don't think you'd be able to get Jenny to 24 without doing the living room scene at least once.

It might be has to do with the fact that I use a old save (From somewhere around version 0.4, hadn't played in a while)
That could be it too, those old saves have more problems with items. Like if you bought the dildo and or strapon certain scenes won't trigger. So if they don't show up in the adult store and you don't have the strapon in your inventory then it might be borked. The dildo is trickier to figure out, but I think you should've been able to buy it as this point?

and I'm glad you stick to your vision instead of rushing stuff.
If you don't like what you're doing, then doing it seems rather gloomy, don't you think?

Reactions: luisar018

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Started a new playthrough of this game recently and noticed there are a few cases where the twins' names get mixed up. I think I saw at least 2 occasions where MC talks to Jenny but the "narrator" calls her Jenna during the dialogue. Forgot to take a screenshot. If I remember correctly one of them happened at the pool in one of the scenes where Jenny is there alone and naked. The other I'm not sure anymore, either in the shop or in the living room.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Could you pls show us your achievement status. I had a similar problem yesterday and solved it by reading "carefully" the walkthrough and dialogs. For example I forgot to buy wine for Jenny on Saturday evening. This thing fixed everything afterwards. :)
Sure! Here you go, I've done the Saturday evening wine scene several times, the one where she shows her bewbs.

Gen.jpg Sarah.jpg Helen.jpg JJ.jpg Stats.jpg

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, it's been suggested before, I just don't know how I would design it.

The thing is that if I don't want to be super specific like "go do this" it's always just going to say "increase affection with x" which is pretty obvious already, so it poses a problem with not spoiling things, if that makes sense.

The thing you're looking for is Jenny in the living room on Saturdays, bring wine. :)

I think you're looking at the wrong scenes in that case. I don't think you'd be able to get Jenny to 24 without doing the living room scene at least once.

That could be it too, those old saves have more problems with items. Like if you bought the dildo and or strapon certain scenes won't trigger. So if they don't show up in the adult store and you don't have the strapon in your inventory then it might be borked. The dildo is trickier to figure out, but I think you should've been able to buy it as this point?

If you don't like what you're doing, then doing it seems rather gloomy, don't you think?
I've done the saturday wine event several times now and nothing happens, I've posted my achievements in the post above here so if you could take a looksie please?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've done the saturday wine event several times now and nothing happens, I've posted my achievements in the post above here so if you could take a looksie please?
You need to talk to Jenna during the weekday (12:00) in the pizzeria.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I think I saw at least 2 occasions where MC talks to Jenny but the "narrator" calls her Jenna during the dialogue.
Thanks, I'll take a look and see if I can find anything.

Edit: I didn't find anything, if you see it again then please write down where it happens so I can change it. Thank you.

I'm not sure, the next things that should happen is like @cold_arctus said, you need to talk to Jenna at the Pizzeria.
If that doesn't happen then there are three potential points of failure, the dildo which seems unlikely, Jenny's affection needs to be greater than or equal to 25 and the website has to be finished. Also it has to be a weekday, since Jenna isn't working on the weekends.

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Guys please help me, im stucked at ''Preparation for the birthday party'' part. I bought Strap-on and I'm complete all required sections but the story is not progressing somehow. Please help me. I'm completed all of characters Lust/Love... But what the problem? help pls..

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Guys please help me, im stucked at ''Preparation for the birthday party'' part. I bought Strap-on and I'm complete all required sections but the story is not progressing somehow. Please help me. I'm completed all of characters Lust/Love... But what the problem? help pls..
Do you have five bottles of wine?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
does this apply to the task?? i knew 5 bottle wine just need for ''Jenna & Jenny’s birthday party''
I'm not sure what you mean?
If you've seen the scene in where Sarah and Mark talks about the birthday party, the only thing you need is five bottles of wine.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So.....is this animated or not? Just wanted to know before I download it.
I make stop-motion animations, which means there are 2-4 images that moves in a loop, technically it's an animation, but this is generally not what people refer to when they ask for animations on this forum.
Some people like them, some don't, but I feel like they elevate the game somewhat.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes