• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 29, 2016
I tend not to gringe about game updates but you guys honestly want to tell me that the update was indeed these 3 scenes, one with the twins and the other 2 mini ones with sister, so we are talking about 4-5 minutes max play time???

Am i mising something? Please tell me that i have a corrupted file or something?!

Reactions: luisar018

Nosket

May 25, 2018
The 'final exam' don't happen here, I already buy the strapon [(9.1.25 Getting the strap-on (0.07.03)], but nothing happen after. And yes, I search in 'Search this thread only' about this, but the final exam still don't appears here. This exam happen automatically or I need go for school? In school not have this option and not happen automatically.
Here the stats are: Helen = 31 / Jenna = 40 / Sarah = 56 / Jenny = 40.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I also want to ask you this, was it worth playing through the game? Do you regret it?
Because it's all about the full picture, even if some things are uber fun, they will just enhance the really good part when they come around.

Either way, I still haven't figure out exactly how I'm going to pace this part of the game, but I have a good idea of what I want to do for the next update.

It's in the same sequence as the birthday party.
Yes and no. I definitely had to use the walkthrough. If I just tried to do it on my own I would have gotten to frustrated with the grind while feeling like I wasn't really playing an 'adult game'. With the walkthrough, I was able to get through it easier and just buckle down for the grind knowing where I needed to be in order to advance the story. I wanted to keep playing because I liked some of the characters and wanted to see if the foreshadowing panned out, which it did. However, I found the later part of the game much more enjoyable. If there was more like that, especially without needing a walk through, focusing on story instead of stat raising, I would have been glued to the screen.

Do not take my criticism too negatively. I think you have done some great work as the game progressed. I'm just trying to let you know what would have made the game much more enjoyable (for me).

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Here the stats are: Helen = 31
Get Helen to 35.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to keep playing because I liked some of the characters and wanted to see if the foreshadowing panned out
That's exactly what I've been designing the game around.
I found the later part of the game much more enjoyable.
Very much intentional.
Do not take my criticism too negatively. I think you have done some great work as the game progressed. I'm just trying to let you know what would have made the game much more enjoyable (for me).
Look, I hear what you're saying. But I'd have to re-make the entire game to make what you're suggesting work. So while I'll freely admit that the game has issues, this is to me, preferable to something like what you're suggesting which is more like a straight VN.
I have a different concept for another game that may or may not be made, which would cut out repetition, but I still remain stubborn when it comes to looking up information as to what to do next. I think it's a great mechanic in games, adult or not.
So while I appreciate your feedback, I'd say it's more likely that you're just not going to like my game(s).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, it looks like I've finally caught up to status quo. I was wondering if I did something wrong by ordering the toy the twins broke too early as the birthday party never triggered. But it did as soon as I slept once this time. After that it was more or less linear.

Thing is, where do we go from here? I feel the main purpose has been accomplished, maybe we're getting some more scenes with the twins, maybe we will learn more about Mom. And we still carry her old laptop around. But other than that I'm ready for a slow fade out / wrap up.

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
you get to point where no one is home and there is no action option in any room except for purchase at store. you're dead in the water

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, I always let an update to play two in a row, and now must say WOW! everything that was waiting for from the beginning was fulfilled. I loved each of the scenes among the siblings, I did not expect them to be so many and so good, kudos @Fasder.

On the other hand the dialogues like when
are very well achieved, just according to the personality of the characters.

I did not understand very well
but for sure it was because among so many hot scenes lost something, must return with a colder head, I suppose :)

In conclusion, a very good game, the only one with incest that I follow due to its story and characters development.

Edit:

Reactions: luisar018

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
So I have turned on the story mode, but what does it do exactly? It seems that you still have to grind even with the preference set to story mode?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thing is, where do we go from here? I feel the main purpose has been accomplished, maybe we're getting some more scenes with the twins, maybe we will learn more about Mom. And we still carry her old laptop around. But other than that I'm ready for a slow fade out / wrap up.
Someone said it was the end of a chapter, and I'd like to agree with that in a sense.
There are a lot of loose ends to wrap up from the first "chapter" which is the main purpose of this part.
I could give you the entire outline I've got planned but spoiler and stuff.

but for sure it was because among so many hot scenes lost something, must return with a colder head, I suppose
There are a few reasons why they will be living with Sarah and Mark.
1. Their apartment is a little shabby (it's supposed to be anyway)
2. They don't really have a job.
3. A pipe broke in their apartment, flooding it with water. Who knows how that happened. ;)
4. It's the best choice for the game.
5. Probably more reasons and stuff.

Don't cheat with the wine, if you got a quantity other than five, the Birthday Party doesn't trigger
Yes, that's to be expected, better to increase money in that case. :)

So I have turned on the story mode, but what does it do exactly? It seems that you still have to grind even with the preference set to story mode?
It removes repetition, some scene will grant you a large number of affection on your first go, instead of 1-5.
It is quicker, but it also sets everything out of sync, it doesn't make it easier to know what to do next, you'll spend more time waiting too. I might add an option to skip a whole day at some point, but I need some feedback on the story mode option.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes