VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Game keeps crashing about 20 seconds after launching without any error message, i downloaded 2.2.1 from a different source before and the same thing happened as with this version, i don't know what causes it and i was wondering if anyone knows?
what version of save are you using? 1.9.2 is not compatible with v2 onward. i played 2.2.1 and it have no trouble

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
How can I play it on macOS ? i'm a bit lost

EDIT : I just can't open the start.command, it says that I don't have the privileges to do that... but I'm using the SU command

Sysisusi

Oct 5, 2018
what version of save are you using? 1.9.2 is not compatible with v2 onward. i played 2.2.1 and it have no trouble
Umm i don't have any save files, i just started with this version. It's usually a missing file issue or a settings issue but i have no idea with this so whatever i'm done with it.

resident Evil 4

Oct 7, 2018
Hi there.. am new here & I would like your advice in latest Version 2.3.1

I tried 2.3.1 and 2.2 and both have the same exact Bug

When going for first time to Cafe and decide to order Pancake or Sandwich, it's totally freeze with only sound on

Also all scenes freeze..

I tried Old version (1.9.0) and it didn't have any issue there

My PC is only 1 year Build, and am not knowing what the issue about that Freeze

Please help :(

oohjam

Mar 23, 2018
I'm getting a bug on 2.3.1 unmodded/untranslated. After getting her to max frustration, the game freezes after the rape scene. Not really sure what is going on. It keeps going black and flashing the memories screen with no other frames/options.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I'm getting a bug on 2.3.1 unmodded/untranslated. After getting her to max frustration, the game freezes after the rape scene. Not really sure what is going on. It keeps going black and flashing the memories screen with no other frames/options.
So you have this bug on untranslated version and on unmodded one?

resident Evil 4

Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone

I tried 2.3.1 and 2.2 and both have the same exact Bug (Translated, & Untranslated)

When going for first time to Cafe and decide to order Pancake or Sandwich, it's totally freeze with only sound on

Also all scenes freeze for no reason (sounds still going but the everything is freezing)

I tried Old version (1.9.2) and it didn't have any issue there

Please help

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Are there any other games like this?
As a footnote to 'Douglasdamn's link, take note that this game is a 'machine translated' version, on the OP you will also find a link to 'The Butler' Translation, I would advise downloading that, might save you some headaches, that said, with or without, enjoy.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
So how do I unlock the other features? So far I've got Missionary and Cowgirl. I even got to hold hands while walking in the forest.
Is there a HELP / GUIDE to unlocks?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i just wondered why this turned up for a search for the rape tag and remembered you can actually violate her.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes