VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
you all amazing guys, Anyone have link for Ver3.0 English for Android
There's no official Android version, and I doubt there'll be a attempt to port it without the translation. Also previous ports haven't work with the newer versions of Android, so some people have been using emulators.
I can't seems to find the .sav in my RAR folder...soooo if you are so kind pls help xD
The saves should be just in the games...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kien121

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
There's no official Android version, and I doubt there'll be a attempt to port it without the translation. Also previous ports haven't work with the newer versions of Android, so some people have been using emulators.

The saves should be just in the games...
Thank you, I now downloading ver 3.0 and the translate patch you uploaded, is there anything I should do after download ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you, I now downloading ver 3.0 and the translate patch you uploaded, is there anything I should do after download ?
Don't know how well 3.0.X will work with a emulator on Android, for one thing the first time you run it the game unpacks itself which can take quite a while on PC. Not sure what patch you mean.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I download it on my PC, the Trantion patch name " Sylvie 3.0 Tranlations"
Ah . Extract and run the game so it does the unpacking, then on the main menu there's a new...
Download the update patch from , put the fix_TF.tpatch file in the game folder with the exe and install it from the games menu. With przemo's patch take the resources folder and drop it into the games folder, let it overwrite.

Looks like the choices aren't translated yet, so make sure to pick the cleaner looking ones.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me? It won't let me move past this screen...
That's the message about the unpacking mentioned above, with a bit extra about how long it might take. Basically it's saying please wait and don't exit the game so it can get itself set up.

As long as that message is up and not a different one I think it's working, it can just take a long time.

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
hey guys, anyone can link me which page that containt the latest version or 3.0 version that already have eng translation for pc? it's been a while since i check this game so my current ver is still on 2.5.2, thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey guys, anyone can link me which page that containt the latest version or 3.0 version that already have eng translation...
There isn't one. The 3.0.0 game is in , see above for other links and instructions.

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
Why after I downloaded przemo's folder, I can't see the game app (Teaching feeling.exe) in my folder?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why after I downloaded przemo's folder, I can't see the game app (Teaching feeling.exe) in my folder?
Not sure what you mean. If you installed their patch from earlier it should only replace some files in the resources folder, it shouldn't touch the exe.

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
Not sure what you mean. If you installed their patch from earlier it should only replace some files in the resources folder, it shouldn't touch the exe.
I don't have this game in my PC, so this is my first time downloaded those folder. Is there a folder I should do first ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't have this game in my PC, so this is my first time downloaded those folder. Is there a folder I should do first ?
If you mean there's a lot of different stuff in there. A few different versions of Teaching Feeling and it's patches, some other games too. I'd need to know what your trying to do.

If your still trying to get the partially translated 3.0.0 you just need TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip, that and the update patch I linked to earlier with the instructions.

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
If you mean przemo's MEGA folder there's a lot of different stuff in there. A few different versions of Teaching Feeling and it's patches, some other games too. I'd need to know what your trying to do.

If your still trying to get the partially translated 3.0.0 you just need TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip, that and the update patch I linked to earlier with the instructions.
So if I want to acess ver 3.0. I just need to enter TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip and put the patch in there ? thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alexvbg

Nov 1, 2017
She still dies even when all instructions are followed.
Found the answer. A second counter appeared - a conversation. You need to talk to her. Approximately 50+ of the first parameter (head pating, gifts) and 30+ of the second (conversation) are required.
68/38 was enough for me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes