VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

YayoR9

Jul 6, 2020
Okay, so lemme get this straight - 3.22 is the latest patch of the game, though the translation's only halfway complete. I can potentially play it on Android 10 (which 2.5.2 is NOT compatible with), but I'd have to go through and download the translator patch files (so far) along with the apk. I've also noticed a bunch of mod mentions as well while scrolling through the comments, and I'm interested in getting one or two of them too, though I'm not too sure how to do it. Could anyone please help me? Thanks in advance!!
Sorry, do you have any links to the pc game translated into English or where can I find it? both on pc and android,
And I would like to know what's new in this version

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 Modded:

Well, since I read many who commented that they wanted to play this version in android 10 and 11, I decided to fix the existing port by adding these changes.

Changes:

• Added support for Android 10 and 11
  • the saving of the games has been transferred to the internal memory, so you can play the same game on Android and Windows, etc. as in version 3.0.22, for devices with Android 4.4.2 to 10 a folder will be created with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it a sub-folder will be created, with the name "2.5.2", and inside your games will be saved from it, for Android 11 it will be saved in Android / obb, in the apk package called "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling", do not be confused with the version 3.0.22.
  • When starting the application it will ask for permissions to write to the storage, give it the permissions as they are necessary to save and load the games.
instructions:
  • To start the game click the Menu icon and then Skip, Once in the menu, touch the screen once and click on "New Game", this is to avoid the "skip" bug, which causes all the text to pass quickly (skiping)

Note:
  • it should be noted that only I only added these improvements and support for android 10 and 11.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry, do you have any links to the pc game translated into English or where can I find it? both on pc and android...
Android port right above. For the original game and instructions look back here, the change log is here but there's little new it was a engine and UI update mostly.

Edit - Only just noticed the above port is 2.5.2, the 3.0.22 one is back a page.

Last edited:

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 Modded:

Well, since I read many who commented that they wanted to play this version in android 10 and 11, I decided to fix the existing port by adding these changes.

Changes:

• Added support for Android 10 and 11
  • the saving of the games has been transferred to the internal memory, so you can play the same game on Android and Windows, etc. as in version 3.0.22, for devices with Android 4.4.2 to 10 a folder will be created with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it a sub-folder will be created, with the name "2.5.2", and inside your games will be saved from it, for Android 11 it will be saved in Android / obb, in the apk package called "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling", do not be confused with the version 3.0.22.
  • When starting the application it will ask for permissions to write to the storage, give it the permissions as they are necessary to save and load the games.
instructions:
  • To start the game click the Menu icon and then Skip, Once in the menu, touch the screen once and click on "New Game", this is to avoid the "skip" bug, which causes all the text to pass quickly (skiping)

Note:
  • it should be noted that only I only added these improvements and support for android 10 and 11.

Can we install both versions (this one and the v3 you provided in the previous page) on the same device and play both without issues?
I wonder what the mods are, so I would like to try it too.

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
You can just say "check this post, second reply" and not care about which page it is.
Since people can also change their preferences to change the number of posts per page, it is anyway unreliable.
But thanks. {^_^}

ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
There are so many links and things to download. Can someone give me the link to the latest version with most content with mods? Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it true about the new character in teaching feeling?
Kind of but she doesn't appear for very long as far as I've seen, if you want a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone give me the link to the latest version with most content with mods? Thanks.
There's a bit more modded content and a lot more custom clothes with tfpatchguy's version. Get the untouched version of 2.5.2 from przemo's MEGA folder, the patch and mods from (1 to 4 and the custom clothes).

Your save from 2.5.2 can't be moved over to 3.0.X after though.

Omius

Jan 18, 2019
Hint - Treat her nice, same food as you, PANCAKES!!!!!!, tell her she "looks cute" in her new dress.
Basically how you would treat anyone - and Oh Ya - don't "Grab her by the pussy" at the beginning - Thats Trump's job!!! lol

Hints are in the Help files and mod cheat codes posted - also try the mod patch - adds a lot of new stuff :)
where are the cheat codes posted?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where are the cheat codes posted?
That is a very old post they're talking about the 1.7.2 version of the game. The cheat mods and the codes for the 2.5.2 prepatched games are here, note there's a code to turn it on.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will this game updated in the future or is it all it have?
It's ongoing until the developer decides they're done. There's no timetable though, and they're working on a few other things as well as this. A update came out just a few months ago, and another promised soonish (for this anyway).

Rizikia

Jan 20, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

CHANGES:

• Fixed bug when saving and loading the game.
  • Now when I start the application it will ask you for permissions to read and write in the storage, you give it to allow and that's it, it will create the folder "Teaching Feeling", in there your games will be saved. Note: only for android 5 to 10, for android 11 it is in Android / obb.
  • Updated translation patch 16/01/2021. (Edited)

This one is the latest one that works on android 10, right??

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes