VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Super thankful with TheBlueKnight for making a guide to the true last version and also seemingly hard carrying this thread, other wise i wouldnt probly even realise there was more of the game , cheers my dude!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
So if i wanted the latest version in english that wasn't an apk what would I need to do?
I went to Przemo's MEGA and downloaded the game 3.0.0zip file, His sylvie 3.0 translation and the 3.0 patch fix but the game's menu and everything in game is still japanese except the text in the speech boxes. I downloaded Transfix v5.2 too but still nothing. I'm probably missing something huge but any help would be much appreciated!

Hesuscarlos

Aug 4, 2020
Could someone please help me with linking me the correct files? Every link I click on in this thread just redirects me to the most recent threadpage since everything is broken(?). I also see so many versions so I have no clue which one I should get. Any help please?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Could someone please help me with linking me the correct files? Every link I click on in this thread just redirects me to the most recent threadpage since everything is broken(?). I also see so many versions so I have no clue which one I should get. Any help please?
Since you didn't specify, I'm guessing, that's what you're looking for (?)
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch. But here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. They do update often (kind of) so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie. In the 3.0.22 MEGA folder you'll find txt files with information about what's in the patch and mod pack.

There's now a custom clothing pack, as its txt file says install it last. So always translation, mod pack then custom clothing.

If your having issues with the in game patcher for some reason, or just want to do it the old fashioned way you can...
Change .tpatch to .zip if your archive program doesn't recognise them.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could someone please help me with linking me the correct files?
You must have changed the default posts per page number, that breaks links. Delete the page-XXX# part of the links url...
Code:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-2-freakilycharming.21/page-457#post-7059328

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-2-freakilycharming.21/post-7059328

ChizuruEiko

Oct 14, 2018
So uh.. What happened to that 4Chan post regarding 4.0? And the modded game where you can also interact/romance with the other girls? All I see are dead links.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
This post was made in the development thread to highlight content being considered for porting to the modpack by VM Anon and TF Anon, now that they don't need to focus on translation with the return of TL-kun.

error 404 :/

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
If someone doesn't archive a thread, it's gone forever after it reaches the bump limit. However, there's always a new one put up, and that's just the way generals work. To my knowledge, Teaching Feeling is the only general thread on a non Generals board.

Here's X85, the one you're looking for:

MrFlyingCow

Jul 2, 2020
Sup mad lads I'm new here and need help. How in Gods name do I get these memory's I'm stumped and losing what little of my mind I had. Helpplz.PNG

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes